the Rift

Bright Things with Sharp Edges [Open Spar]

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Rei looked upon the battle ground with a light dancing in her eyes and a mischievous grin that grew so large that she felt the corners of her eyes wrinkle shrinking themselves to make more room for the smile. Although a gentle soul the pegasus was a soldier's daughter. Herlov's lust for a good spar did creep into her own bloodstream every so often.

She missed her lessons with him and her lighthearted spars with Deryk. He had also been taught by Herlov but he hadn't been the best of fighters merely tapping Rei with his hooves. Although the colt had been taller and bulkier than Rei she had beat him nearly every time. Occasionally Rei had felt bad and let him win simply to boost his ego and to make him look good in front of his friends.

With an air of confidence bordering arrogance Rei pranced from the outskirts of the grounds to the center. It was a characteristic that didn't surface often, although humble most of the time there was a part of her that was extremely prideful. No one had ever told her that pride came before a downfall and even if they did it was unlikely she would ever change out of her set ways. The mare was her father made over.

"I will take on anyone that would like to have a friendly spar!" Rei prepared herself for whoever may come, she stretched out each wing, her neck, and each leg. Patience, preparedness, and purpose were what her father had told her would lead to a victory. Without patience you were unable to be prepared, without preparedness then you must not have purpose, and if you had no purpose then you had no business fighting. Rei's purpose was simply for fun, she was preparing now, and she hoped that her patience would last until an opponent accepted her offer.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I have wanted to spar with Rei for a while now so here is me giving it a go. Posts after this one will get better!

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Bright Things with Sharp Edges [Open Spar] - by Rei - 09-14-2014, 02:49 PM