the Rift

[OPEN] i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ]

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Celebration.

Peace time is of no consequence to the she-wolf, who preys upon any and all, regardless of whether they are at war or at peace. The crown round her poll, the World-Eater's presence in her homeland, they are her tokens of honor. However, as a mother, she refuses to let these lessons take up all of Arya's time and consciousness. Oh, she certainly raises her the warrior, the woman king embodied, but there are times to fight, to mourn, to hate...and there are times to dance.

Stars light her way as she trails onward, pinpricks that glow on fallen cherry blossoms, a plush carpet that is soft beneath her hooves. Inviting, even. Leading through the throng of others, the milling souls that laugh and smile beneath the fireflies and the glowing mushrooms round the tent. It's ethereal, enchanting. Arya is close by her flank, Hotaru protective over her little one as she maneuvers them through the jostling of those around them. Hotaru hoped she was finding some excitement in her little heart, for her precious daughter was a curious soul with a penchant for rattling questions. But the Phantom adored her, was ever patient no matter the hour or continuity of the questions posed to her. Arya, at least, deserved the experience of a party, of the warm southern parts and the fantasy atmosphere that had even the apathetic she-wolf smiling and staring about in awe.

Over the voices, there comes a steady beat, a tempo. Hotaru's ears prick, body alight with interest, and winding around a few more bodies she spies her Lady, golden hooves dancing and kissing the earth with elegant, precise movements. Clearly rehearsed. Lena's words come next, sweet and harmonious, and soon the rhythm takes her and lithe body is swaying without her consent. But why should she withhold her desires? Turning, she glances down at Arya, smiles beautifully, a graceful curve of her pale lips beneath the moonlight.

"Come, my huntress. Will you dance with me?" She sways away, pale hooves glittering and smile beckoning as she dances onto the floor near her Lady. Flicks her tail and lets her curly mane fall in waves around her nape, glittering gold and silver in the dancing lights. A dance with her daughter...it is a perfect start to any celebration.

Hotaru
you never know the power of yourself, until that is all you have left to rely upon</style>

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ] - by Hotaru - 10-02-2014, 12:57 AM