the Rift

Go ahead, make my day.

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady

GULL
trouble just grew wings

You touch down on the tundra, hoofprints marring the pristine white snow. Excitedly, you snuffle at the ground, tossing your muzzle and scattering clumps of flakes here and there—what is this white stuff? Snorting, you kick at the frozen precipitation, wondering if this could be what you suspect it is. You’ve never seen snow yourself, but the oldest of the pegasi back home had mentioned it before. At the time, you hadn’t been sure whether or not she was senile (she’d also been known to mention talking seals and magic flowers), but maybe the old girl had known what she was talking about after all! Amused by the novelty of it all, you kick around a little more, taking great pleasure at ruining the perfect snowfall.

The activity does you some good, for you are restless. Even after leaving the floating island, not much has happened. Oh sure, you’ve met a few girls here and there, seen a couple of new places, stuff like that, but there is a part of you that remembers the heady feeling of pounding flesh and the pinch of grasping teeth. That part of you longs to do something, to feel the heat of battle again. Is it time that you seek out your old enemy? The image of the ugly unicorn lingers in your mind, and his milky eyes seem to stare at you, as if challenging you to come find him. Yes, there is unfinished business between you, and you know that you can never be truly satisfied until he is dead beneath your hooves. Ears flattened in resolve, you survey the tundra one last time before raising your wings. Should the place be deserted, you shall not linger.

@[Hotaru]

Setting: Frostbreath Steppe. About noon on an overcast day; light snowfall on the ground but little chance of precipitation. The rock forms are in the distance, so the fighting ground is flat and open.

0/3 attacks, 0/1 closing defense

OOC: Hotaru may have the first attack if she wishes; if not, Gull will definitely attack next post! Regular (3 week) timeline applies.

text
"speech"

Image Credits
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
Go ahead, make my day. - by Gull - 09-28-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day. - by Hotaru - 10-02-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day. - by Gull - 10-21-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day. - by Official - 11-13-2014, 11:07 PM