Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

[[Setting: Sky Island in winter early in the morning. Dew on the ground, chilled air in the center, sand fighting arena
Type: No extensions
Length: 3 posts each
I want this to go quickly, so please reply quickly!
I would super prefer someone of similar VP/HP reply too if possible! ]]

--------------------

Ophelia had been watching the comings and goings on the island for some time, but something sinister seemed to hang in the air, something she couldn't place. The pale princess walked through the chattering crowds as if they didn't exist, drowned out, invisible. She barely felt their bodies brushing against hers as her two toned, strange eyes looked upon the empty arena, feeling her heart pounding. The last time she had fought, the battle had been for her survival. What she had learned that day on a field surrounded by cliffs was that she was dismally prepared to fully defend herself from harm.

With a sigh of white smoke, she strode with ethereal grace onto the sound, looking around at the faces that barely formed shapes but would forever stay in her memories. Place like these were a nightmare. She would never forget, and she could feel the anxiety rise as she feared when her mind could hold no more. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath, attempting to find her center in the chaos of her numbed heart.

When whatever murdered her mother came for her, would she be ready? Or would her corpse lay decomposed and forgotten in the forest, praying to be found, hoping just to be remembered? Ice gripped her chest tightly, keeping her from falling apart, holding the shattered pieces together. She had to be prepared for the possibility that what killed her mother could come for her, and only practice would make that a reality.

A wan sun began to rise through clouds, just beginning to grace the sky with a pink horizon. Tinek called out to her before landing powerfully on her back, his crimson gaze powerful and strong. The fight for her life had changed him, and he needed practice too. "Would any face me?" she called. "To practice this art of battle today?"

-----------------
[x words] [0/3]
No summary.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Wan island sun [open] - by Ophelia - 10-01-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Wan island sun [open] - by Elsa - 10-03-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Wan island sun [open] - by Ophelia - 10-04-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Wan island sun [open] - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Wan island sun [open] - by Ophelia - 10-11-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Wan island sun [open] - by Elsa - 10-21-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Wan island sun [open] - by Ophelia - 10-30-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Wan island sun [open] - by Official - 11-23-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Wan island sun [open] - by Official - 12-02-2014, 10:19 AM