the Rift

[JUDGED] I want to learn [Torleik]

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis

Location :: The Sky Island at midday during the winter, but since there is no snow, it's only a little chilly. The ground is the sand arena in the middle of the center of the island.
Type :: No time extensions except emergency absence
Length: 3 posts each

--------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity had been so innocently excited when Torleik had been carried up to the island on clouds. She had flown beside him, circling, smiling, and so incredibly intrigued by his confusion. Hooves on the ground, she was bound and determined to show someone what she had discovered and pranced to the center of the bustling tents and trade. For once, she was the one who knew something and Torleik had to be the one keeping up.

When she saw the big arena in the middle marred by hoof marks and scuffs, she wondered if the big cow stallion would be interested in teaching her how to fight. Some had assumed that when she had escaped, she had had to fight her way through, but that was not true. Serenity had run away, hard and fast without looking back - no fight involved.

Now, she had a responsibility and a right to take care of and defend herself, but unfortunately, she did not even know where to begin. Such a big stallion surely at least knew something or could teach her the basics. Serenity walked closed, her hawkish eyes dancing between the big unicorn and the arena, contemplating exactly what she was going to say to get him to agree.

"Will you teach me how to fight?" she finally stammered in his direction, nodding toward the arena. "I want to learn." Big, golden eyes looked up at him with such desire and eagerness - like an innocent child. Her wings were tucked to her side, cool, winter wind carrying her blue mane and tail around her body in elegant tendrils.

"Please?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

[words] [0/3]
No summary.
Permission given for Torleik to be written here already :)
Also, still getting stats, but will post the roll thread once I do

@[Torleik]

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 10-04-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-20-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 10-20-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-27-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 11-05-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 07:26 PM