the Rift

the north remembers[Aurelia challenge]

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
“Little Bird, I think we can agree you truly have no purpose here,” Déodat said stepping forward a sneer written across his face. “And I also believe you’ve realized that the boldness you prize yourself on has brought you naught but trouble.” It was more than plausible that Deimos was writhing in rage at more than just the Pegasus but the audacity of the Corporal. At his side Odette snarled and began to step nearer and nearer toward Aurelia. “I’m tired of lowly beings like you waltzing toward my home as if you are worthy of it. You waste my time with your idle blathering. It’s time you learn your place.”

”Strike?” Odette asked through their bond. Déodat pondered on whether to finally sick his bloodthirsty hound upon the mare. No, they would wait. They would watch and see what this mare would do as he stepped even closer hoping to place himself face to face with his opponent. He curled back his lip and sought to lock eyes with the golden mare, to let her see the rage pumping through his body. He wanted to sense her fear and watch her tremble. He assumed this mare was simply talk and had no bite to match her words.

“I challenge you to a fight Little Bird. Win and you can walk a free woman, lose and you’re mine,” Déodat’s voice oozed spite and it was almost mocking. Already idea circulated through his mind of the uses of a thrall. Surely there was labor that could be done by the little bird.

While he spoke, Odette aimed to stand at the mare’s back and she growled loudly. As she circled the mare she snapped out her jaws to bite at the open air, aiming to intimidate rather than injure. The gentle hound had faded into a predator in the game that lay afoot.

[ @[Aurelia]
Déodat is challenging Aurelia for her freedom. Continuation of this thread.

0/4
Magic and companions allowed
Setting: The entrance to the Basin. Cold winter day.

First attack goes to Aurelia if you'd like.]

[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
the north remembers[Aurelia challenge] - by Déodat - 10-09-2014, 01:26 AM