the Rift

[Bellona, Grave Champ] Dry Ice Burns

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

The sun peered out from behind clouds over the vast field, birds singing in the comfortable weather as the day begins to turn the morning dew to a dry noon. Standing proudly in the center of the field, about ten yards away from the a tree nearest from the creek, I stare at my colorful opponent. Rags droop off of my slender body, soiled in filth and grime and my own blood; I look like I've just crawled from the depths of my tomb, my shrine. My eyes, sore and bloodshot in my skull, watch the mare across from me, the sun gleaming off of the colors that dance across her winged body. Both ears tip backward, the metal clanking against a bony antler as it scrapes by, and I dig at the soft earth with my right fore, beckoning the peahen to come at me without words. A snort rattles my thin chest, ears now laid back against rags and a venomous glare settling in my wild eyes.

A soft breeze gently lifts the ends of my thick tail, ticking the back of long legs. The birds stopped chirping, their songs fading into the open air while the tension builds in their once calm home. My back legs tense, front quarters lifting from the grassy earth and striking out into the air; a battle call in the form of a high pitch squeal raises the flags in my mind, and I am ready for this fight. From deep within my body, I can feel my father watching me, displeased with how I have turned out and where I now am. His eyes, as dull and far as they are, are always watching me with demise.

Without hesitation, I push my body toward my herd mate in a choppy canter, hoping to come to her left side (that is if she's facing me at this point) and kick out at her neck. Wet, hungry teeth snap together in my hot mouth, wanting so badly to reach out and grab a mouthful of feathers as I pass by the Sleuth's body. While I move, I reach out with my neck to snap at her left wing and my hindquarters raise from the earth, the chain clinging to my back right rattling and lashing my own belly as I tuck the same leg before it can extend out to reach Bellona's hide. I hope to hear the rusty metal pierce the Aztec's body and drag it's chipping layers across her wing, maybe snag off a couple of those gorgeous feathers just in case I hadn't plucked any before.

A powerful shove with one leg could be a good enough hit, but I don't dare leave myself too exposed and continue past her body. Once passed, I lean back into my own weight and turn clockwise in order to begin coming back around to either attack once more or dodge a bullet. The fire that constantly flickers in my belly feels good while small flames lick the walls of my stomach. This is what I live for.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
@[Bellona]
Setting: (As by Round One Stats) A grassy field that goes fetlock high, forgiving and not too wet. Some flowers and trees are around, a creek cuts through in one area near two trees. It's a nice clear and mildly sunny Birdsong day, 10 AM.
Costume: Agrona is a zombie mummy! Wrapped up in thin, tattered and bloodied cloth from her heels up. The cloth is loose in most places, being stretched out from moving and is beginning to unravel on her left fore and around her midsection; it also hangs loosely around her chest and neck. The wrap stops at her jaw and once more ravels loosely around her snout in two coils, covering from below her eye to nearly two inches before her chin. A rusty chain is coiled around her back right cannon, the slack dragging on the ground three inches behind her. Her eyes appear to be extremely bloodshot and her nose drips with slow, thick drops of blood. Even though her mane is wrapped below the cloth, it sticks out between random slits; her forelock is still visible and is now twisted into thick strands. Her tail is wrapped at only the dock, the rest is visible and free.
Move: 1/2 + closing
Summary: Agrona (assuming they are facing each other) charges at Bellona's left side. Once close enough, she reaches out to grab a hold of her flight feathers and kicks out at her neck/shoulder area with the same leg that is wrapped in rusty chain. Afterword, she continues past Bellona and turns into her right, headed back for more.
OOC: Sorry for taking so long and the horrid starter. I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right. ._.

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[Bellona, Grave Champ] Dry Ice Burns - by Agrona - 10-13-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: [Bellona, Grave Champ] Dry Ice Burns - by Blu - 10-19-2014, 02:11 PM