the Rift

We're Off to See the Wizard! [Graveyard - Voodoo]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

The morning was bright, but I was not the same. Over night, I had gained some rather interesting adornments on my frame. My mane is parted in two, tied together on each side with blue ribbons. Upon my frame is some strange thing, like a dress. It's blue and white in pattern. Miles too has changed, as he has gone to being completely black. I do not know what has happened to us, but something calls me forward to the floating island. It is as he scrambled up on my back that we notice the last strange thing. My hooves are now a sparkling red color. I snort, wondering what magic has done this to us.

We go together, Miles riding along on my back as usual. I am nervous, as something is just different about today. As we arrive on the island I see someone. He is tall and slender compared to me. Some urging beckons me forward, Miles suddenly sliding from my back. I want to fight him, and I don't know why. Maybe if I fight him, I will return to normal? I don't know this for sure but it is worth a try.

I charge straight for him, aiming to knock him in his side. Meanwhile I can feel Miles doing something through our bond. Perhaps he is using his magic or something. I really don't know how it works just yet. Miles flashes a picture in my mind as I run. He is covering me from sight! He is trying to make the stallion dream that I am not there! Today will be the day we will find out how well it works. Here goes nothing!

"talk talk"

Word Count: 281
Attack: Merida charges at Voodoo, while Miles uses his Dreams ability to make Voodoo dream Merida is not there.
Costume: Merida is Dorothy and Miles is Toto from the Wizard of Oz

x - x

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
We're Off to See the Wizard! [Graveyard - Voodoo] - by Merida - 10-15-2014, 07:02 PM