the Rift

Darkness rises (Drom)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
The cold is dark or was the dark cold? I breathe out – a raspy mist that curls toward heaven. Gaze travels up to a silent sky filled with glittering stars that stare down in the most uncaring way possible. “Ye see don’t ye?” A question meant for only one set of ears. Silence. I can hear my own heart beating a steady tempo. The pulsing vessel throbs within my chest and aches for…something…that is out of reach.

A lonely cry swells from my throat, the scream slips before I can stop it. A wounded battle cry. That mournful bellow pleads for distraction from myself. Shoulder muscles grow taunt when my right forehoof rises to strike the frozen, hard packed ground beneath me. Gold slithers, the imprint of my step remains for a mere second before fading away.

Fall warriors needed training and I desired to think about something other than the strange events that are happening in this world.

Distraction from my own lonely heart that mourns for Seele, Africa and dozens of others that’d disappeared in recent months. Fina stirred, her talons are lashed across a branch on yon old oak tree that was weighted by a fresh layer of snow. She chirps and glances hotly toward a lower branch where Neve, a shimmering silvery colored avian sat looking pretty. They both turn to me, worried. “Come on,” I breathe out, looking toward the bare timber. Perhaps earth himself would rise from the snow to test me on this clear night.

OCC: Clear night. Fighting on hard packed ground in a clearing.

Attack: (0/3)

@[Dröm]

Time flies, knells call, life passes, so hear my prayer
Birth is nothing but death begun, so hear my prayer
Image Credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Darkness rises (Drom) - by Midas - 11-06-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Dröm - 11-11-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Midas - 11-12-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Dröm - 11-17-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Midas - 11-26-2014, 05:44 PM