the Rift

sugarvodka&& [Rostislav]

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I am not exactly the epitome of power. Defeat, I've been defeated by many in battle, but my hopes don't dim. In fact, they brighten. The number of horses I've fought has been rising, thus the chance of my victory has been rising. After losing so many times, you're bound to win once, right? I laughed, each chortle a velvet sound that echoed over the silent meadow. I halted, my ivory legs slick with a coat of brown. The tips of my tresses also coated in mud. I felt the once moist clay hard on my stomach. Each time I moved, pieces of the dried sludge fell to the mucky ground. I trudged on, moving at a fluid saunter through the pastureland. Normally, I would drop my cranium to the strips of green and forage on their sucullant divinity, but I was determined to do something else today, something that would physically exert me, test my limits, and season my body. A whinnie is thrown into the air. It's a loud call, thus, many on the meadow should here. This wasn't a normal whinny, it was a call for an opponent. Slithering to a steadfast halt, I scan the area for a sign of a challenger. Before, I had called for a warrior. I had been in the Hidden Falls, thus I figured a Hidden Falls horse would come, but now... Well, anyone could come to challenge me.

The air was crisp, as if a storm had recently passed. I glanced upwards, noticing the sky was a dark grayish blue a little ways away. Judging by the puddles that had formed on the slick ground, I figured the storm had already passed through here and would continue to move away. I lifted my left foreleg and began pawing at the moist ground. Every time my hardened hoof hit the ground, droplets of brown muck were thrown into the air, and within a minute my chest, forelegs, and most of my shoulders were covered with the ooze. With the brown slick sort of matching my gold pelt, it seemed as if I didn't have my ivory legs, they were a defining thing for me. Now, if I knew my opponent, he or she would have to recognize me by my supple curves and lean build. Otherwise, they may think I'm just another rowdy, arrogant, mare. I was far from that, in fact I didn't think I could fight at all, this was part of the reason I sought to fight-- not to force my dominance on others, but to learn and grow.

I felt the sweat beginning ti bead on my flax coat, darkening my body a few shades. This wasn't because of nerves, but because of the adrenaline that began to pulse through my small body. My nostrils flared, my eyes grew wide with a new vigor. I smelt a pungent scent, from there... I knew who my opponent was.

ooc: @[Rostislav]
Setting: Thistle Meadow, Muddy, Slippery. The sun is out now, but if you had come five minutes earlier, you would've seen the torrential downpour. In the car distant, there are rumbles of thunder and grey skies, but we're fighting where it's blue skies. The storm I moving away from the fight, not towards. :3 the surrounding area is completely flat, no trees, no boulders. The river is far in the distant, not here. There are some puddles, but nothing we can't handle! :D
Attack: 0/3
Notes: You can start it if you want :3 ALSO, would it be possible for Rostislav to give Dröm IC advice? C: good luck! If possible, could we do quicker replies?
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
sugarvodka&& [Rostislav] - by Dröm - 12-24-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: sugarvodka&& [Rostislav] - by Dröm - 12-29-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: sugarvodka&& [Rostislav] - by Blu - 01-25-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: sugarvodka&& [Rostislav] - by Official - 01-26-2015, 11:54 AM