the Rift

You Could Be My Muse

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
I know this woman type
looking like kryptonite
Today, she hungers for a fight, for the thunder of bruising flesh and the clash of bodies; for battle, for blood, for victory. In part because, truly, Zenobia does long for a good beating -- but also in part because it's easy to forget your problems when you ease into the dance of war, when your only imminent thoughts are of survival and of winning. Better this way, to be swallowed up by the waltz, swept into flashing teeth and pinned ears and rolling eyes, than to remain unfortunately bogged down into the woes of reality. And she has need to get better, to start winning her one-on-one wars, at least before she can face her father again, him at the pinnacle of health.

Lashes press tight together as her nostrils flare, cusping to allow a deep exhale. Gaucho. Sohalia. Words framed soundlessly by the shape of her shadowed lips, sorrow deepening the lines on her youthful face. She misses them, a niggling little part of her; misses what could've been, misses not supporting their rule and loving them as she should as a good daughter. Yet on the other hand... their presence had been overwhelming. How could she ever compare to them? It never seemed as if her father had truly loved her anyway... she never saw him. He never saw her. This way, in her abandonment, she had at least been allowed to forge her name, unshadowed by the stretching silhouettes of her parents.

Right?

Zenobia sighs again, and then her wings rustle open. I am the silken promise of warfare, the banner of carnage, the daughter of bloodshed. A beautiful, electric queen with dark eyes and a gentle smile, but undeniably fierce in her passions and haunting desires! It was time to prove her heritage, her undeniable prowess in battle, her mighty prowess; let them come! Let them fall away from her as she raged against the confinements she had allowed to bind her for so long; let her be the warrior daughter she was meant to be!

Wings come to her sides again.
On the battlefield she stands, regal, imposing, fearsome... even despite the way her mane, tangled, clings damply to her wet neck, even despite the chills wracking her frame in the cold of the spring storm.

It's been raining torrentially for the last few hours now, allowing for a thick build-up of mud in the fields. The rain itself has died down now to a light sprinkling, but underfoot, it's slick, treacherous, and fickle footing -- as eager to let her fall as her opponent. The sun is obscured by a thick veil of greasy gray; even despite it being the height of midday, the lighting remains fairly dim. It is, at the very least, fairly open here in the meadows. Or perhaps barren. With the exception of a few low-lying thorny bushes and wicked thistles throughout, it's an open playing field.

Her frame quivers as she drags in a deep breath, preparing...
and then lets it ring out, a cry for battle, a summoning for war.

Let's go!

Setting: ... the Thistle Meadow is one of the most peaceful and mild locations. A wide river flows through the center of a lush field of tender grass, splitting off into two shallower streams to the north. Aptly named, Thistle Meadow has patches of violet thistle, and the occasional red oak tree will climb toward the sky, providing shelter for all manner of creatures.

Weather: Has been downpouring for the last hours. Extremely muddy and everything is just dripping. Rain has lightened up in the last half-hour to a drizzle.

Notes: Your move first!

- bg - table & image -

@[Destry]
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
You Could Be My Muse - by Zenobia - 12-25-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: You Could Be My Muse - by Destry - 01-03-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: You Could Be My Muse - by Odd - 01-03-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: You Could Be My Muse - by Blu - 01-25-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: You Could Be My Muse - by Official - 01-26-2015, 11:57 AM