the Rift

Why do we wander?

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Dark and yet crisp, the night draped its dark cloak over the realm. Misted breaths evaporated swiftly as the promise of dawn teased the edges of the horizon. The stallion walked onwards.

His steps were not clunky and hulking, but rather taken with a practised, refined grace, the swing in his step as natural as the breath that rolled in and out of his nostrils. Muscles rippled beneath the dark sheen of his pelt, the mottled palomino shade trimmed by crème stockings, beard and tresses. Casually, he flicked his tail to slap against his flank, a shot of white against a sweat-darkened hide.

He wandered, as many had done before him, towards a realm that held the potential to change the view the stallion had of himself and the world around him. The stallion sensed when a change had occurred upon the lands, his skin prickled as all the hairs stood on end, his nostrils considered a breath carefully before he chose to walk onwards. There was something different about this land – different at least, to the lands he had been wandering previously, lands that were owned by different gods perhaps.

Eyes of a deep green rolled about their sockets, his ears swivelled atop his brutish crown as he considered the forest around him. He nodded to himself, yes, this will do, as he weaved his generous breadth through the foliage with practised ease.

[ ooc :: starting post is starting post...
Open to any - no real plans for him yet ;D ]
colourize-stock & larfsalot @deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Why do we wander? - by Grimalkin - 01-01-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Torleik - 01-01-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Grimalkin - 01-02-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Torleik - 01-03-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Grimalkin - 01-05-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Erebos - 01-10-2015, 07:57 PM