the Rift

[JUDGED] Reap elsewhere [Deimos Birdsong Battle]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia was unsure of how this battle would go, but the herd had planned together to spar. Sparring Deimos made the most sense, currently. The leads were new to each other, and she was new to the Basin. Testing was a way to be sure that they could comfortable go into war side by side and orchestrate a successful field. So, the pale princess took a deep breath and walked carefully to the center of the Aurora Basin. The lake glittered in the noon-day sun to her left with sparse trees to her right. As she moved her toes, she felt the rocky loam beneath her hooves, a good footing for a spar.

Silver armor gracefully accentuated her lithe figure, a perfect gift from a particularly generous tree. She decided not to try to wrap her head around the mechanics of a tree gifting her this metal casing. Some mysteries deserved to stay mysteries.

She needed this now. Emotions from her loss against Mauja still roiled inside, breaking her heart over and over again. Memories plagued her mind with doubts and pain, the feeling of the fire bird howling against her still a reminder of her need for practice. If anger could win, she would have won, but more is required in war than just emotion thrown into muscle and bone. Fighting required careful calculation and critical movements she was still new to understanding. Even if she lost today, she was determined to learn.

She would not use needless words to summon Deimos. He had agreed to this plan of action, and thus she waited patiently, absently rocking her tail to and fro to flick the flies away from her hind legs. Tinek, interested in this, spiraled down from the sky and landed upon her armored spine, waiting and watching for their opponent to arrive. Ophelia tried to go into this battle with a clean mind and open soul, but already tendrils of stress crept through. She would have to rage against not only her opponent but herself.

[[(0/3) (words)
Summary :D Deimos can attack first! ]]

@[Deimos]

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Reap elsewhere [Deimos Birdsong Battle] - by Ophelia - 01-04-2015, 11:21 PM