the Rift

[JUDGED] Heroes and Cons [xRoland]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
You're to mean, I don't like you, Fuck you anyway.

My body tears into the ground, long legs reaching, stretching for the extra step. I know that this isn't enough. I need to do more. I'm not tired, I'm roaring. There is a fire in my stomach, and its driving me to push myself. I need to train harder, I need to take some of this pressure out on something.

My lungs scream, begging me to stop, but I don't listen to them, they don't know pain. They can handle more. Hell I know they can handle more. This wasn't even my best stuff. So stop yelling at me!

A loud snort resonates in the air, as I slide to a stop in a clearing. There have been battles here before, and my dark blue eyes observe my surroundings. From the sparse tree line of not quite alive trees, and the thawing yet still freezing lake not to far off. Slowly my head turns, and the black lithe body follows in a almost lazy circle.

A battle? A spar? Why the fuck not? Lets see who responds shall we? Who will respond to the mare who is slowly losing her mind, who can't think of anything other than the spilling of red red blood. Who is holding out so that her daughter might live and grow up to not have a bat shit mother who commits homicide on a regular basis. I wasn't going to last that long, but a girl can try, can't she?

Taking one last look around, and making sure the footing was good enough to fight on, I decide to make my call. My powerful body lifts my front end from the ground and a awful scream erupts from my throat, calling for a challenger, for someone to fight my slipping black mass. I land with a large thump, and I think the ground may have shook beneath me. Maybe. I'm not sure. I'm not sure of anything anymore. I only have to wait for someone to show up, for someone to arrive so I can maybe release some of this goddamn pressure. I need release.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Roland]
Words;; 352/800
Notes;;
For Birdsong Seasonal Spars~!

Takes place in the center of the Aurora Birdsong, in a small clearing near the thawing lake, with a sparse tree line. The ground is slightly squishy and torn up from previous spars, but other wise the ground has good grip. The time of day is mid afternoon, the sun is barely towards the west, and the weather is fair, if not slightly warm.

Unlimited Timeline

Also, apologies for this being so jumpy >.< Sialia's going a little crazy at the moment, and as a result causing her thoughts to jump around very often. My word count will hopefully go up as this progresses >.< Also, Roland has the first attack should he want it! :D

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-13-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-15-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-17-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-21-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-22-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-22-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-27-2015, 01:08 AM