the Rift

[JUDGED] SO FRIGHTENING dragons and lightning

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ampere</style>
[Normal timeline. Magic and companions allowed. 3 posts each. Birdsong, on and off rain, Dragon's Throat oasis.]

Blue gaze leveled with the scaled mare that stood before her. She wasn't a warrior, at least not in title, but Ampere welcomed her interest in the arts. As she had told Africa last year, it was important that all of them knew how to fight. A slow smile traced a crazy line up her features as Ampere regarded her opponent. Like a gathering storm the blue pegasus felt the wild energy brewing between them, a sure sign that this fight would be one which she would enjoy.

It had been a while since she'd been able to lose herself into the battle dance, to actually be tested with some potential of unknown outcome. It couldn't have come at a better time either. Newly named Gladiator, freshly made mother, she had a lot of roles to fill in which she found little comfort - but this was not one of them. Here, in this battlefield metaphorically etched into the sands, she was confident in her place. Win or lose wasn't nearly as important as the fight; although victory was always something sweet to snack on, and after a losing streak as of late, she was more than willing to accept. Of course, accepting victory was not typically the hard part - earning it was.

A blue glance was cast towards some shrubbery where she left her son. Lips pursed in a thin line, a warning if he was watching to stay put. It was time for mommy to play.

I am the ocean, she thought, her focus centering on Amaris and what needed to be done to halt her body. Don't lose yourself a wiser part of her reminded quietly. She was here to teach after all, not to win or maim or laugh.

Quietly the wind raced through her mane, her feathers, pulling down a sprinkle from the heavens that dotted her already black coat darker. Muscles quivered with anticipation and wings hung loose, ready, at her sides. She'd let Amaris take the first move, if she'd have it.

"If you're comfortable, attack first - give me your best shot." Ampere grinned, confident she could take whatever the disciple threw at her. "If your not, then put up your shields because I'll be coming."
           I CAME HERE TO PARTY AND MESS SHIT UP.</style>

image credits

@ [Amaris]

SORRY HAD TO EDIT BECAUSE I GOT MY OPPONENT WRONG x.x all better now

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
SO FRIGHTENING dragons and lightning - by Ampere - 01-21-2015, 10:12 PM