[JUDGED] Beat it out of you [Cera]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

[Tallsun, Dragon's Throat by the beach, magic and companions allowed, 3 posts each.]

"Cera!"

The word cut sharply across the desert sands, the sound soon followed by the dark form of Ampere as she moved with purpose towards the forger. She had meant to find him following the herd meeting, but had been pulled away by duties and then later the festival. It continued to snap at the back of her mind though, this notion that the boy was far too unwell to ignore. The revelations of the murders and the subsequent losses had struck Cera harder than most. It was fine to grieve, but he seemed to be going deeper than that, content to lie down and wallow in despair.

She wouldn't let him.

"Fight me!" she demanded, unwilling to stop moving, even if she pushed up into him, invading his space. She'd push him to the edge if that's what he needed, and she suspected it would be. He'd want to hide, to run, to shrink away from the light she was going to bring into his darkness, a storm of lightning and teeth.

Maybe she wasn't the best therapist, but fighting always helped her, and she didn't think she was alone in that respect. In fact she was pretty certain it was therapeutic, if kept in check. This could get ugly, given his state of mind, but she was sure she had to skills to keep herself, and him safe. Even if she couldn't, it was important he was still able to stand up and fight, and she'd show him that he could. Of everything she'd learned in life, that was the presiding lesson - no matter what, be willing to stand up.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

[Cera]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Cera - 02-10-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Cera - 02-22-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Cera - 03-04-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Ampere - 03-26-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Sevin - 04-16-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Blu - 04-16-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Official - 04-28-2015, 10:42 PM