the Rift

[OPEN] !! Fill Your Bucket

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Yea. Um. Movement. She was huffing now. Completely exhausted after going all the way to the Edge and back. Her swollen frame was not agreeing with how much exercise she was participating in, and her once fractured limb was still complaining (especially with the extra weight upon her hide now). The Earth God instructs them now, to fill up their buckets with water, snow, or ice. She takes a staggering breath in, Valiance shifting the canopy fabric now upon her back, before she turns to Quil once more. "Stay close by the ship-thing?" she whispers, exhaustion carrying a small weight in her tone.

Worry had gotten the better of her, it really had. Now? Now she was realizing how stupid it was to attempt to trapeze all over Helovia to carry the news around. She huffed, slowly beginning the waddle toward the nearest (and rather large) body of water that was flowing rapidly with the bucket (a lovely bucket, she must admit, that the Earth God had created) in her mouth. Still, the glitter left a gentle trail behind her, being blown away not long after.

And, only once she reached the stream did she drop the bucket and let it float on top of the water. Another huff as she took in a deep breath, before pushing it down with one of her hooves (the water, thankfully, just high enough to cause it to cover the bucket and cause water to seep directly into it). However, she didn't exactly think about getting it out of the water. She clamps onto it with her jaw - but can just barely lift it without awkwardly starting to stumble forward. She lets out a nervous laugh. "Quil… could you help?" she asks, swallowing and knowing that if there is no other way she might have to get rid of some of the water to make it back toward the boat.

@[Quilyan] & Resplendence || Any other people who wanna crash, feel free ;3©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Fill Your Bucket - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Nayati - 02-10-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Apollo - 02-10-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Archibald - 02-10-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Mesec - 02-10-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Destrier - 02-10-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Maitimo - 02-10-2015, 09:47 PM