the Rift

something that doesn't belong to you (Hotaru challenge)

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I was free. Free from the Dragon's Throat, from the Sultan's overbearing personality, and free from the work loaded onto my ever-growing wary mind. Despite being free from all of these hassles, I had left the one thing I cared for the most, my mate. Despite me leaving, she couldn't stay mad at me, for now I would find the criminal that took her armor. Oh, I would make this asshole cry with fear. No one. Touches. Destry. I don't care who the fuck they think they are, but no one lays one hoof on my woman or her goddamn stuff.

With an aggravated snort, I trudge onwards, becoming further infuriated the more I think about the situation. Each fall of my hooves is heavy and loud on the dry ground. I had hiked to the top of this fucking mountain, and for what? I have wings, why the hell didn't I fly. After evaluating my situation, I decipher that my mind is in a hazy fog of gasoline and rage, one spark from igniting. I begin pacing back and forth, dust flying everywhere in huge clouds around me. There is a thick layer of sweat dampening my coat, making me look pink and pretty, but guess what? I'm not pretty. I'm ugly, inside and out. In an instant, I halt, my beige hooves resting on the brittle grass. Where is this fucker? I wonder as I cackle madly, sanity slipping away. What more do they expect from me? I'm Aurelia. Does anyone honestly expect me to be a normal horse?

The heat is sweltering and my mouth is dry, craving the metallic taste of blood and victory. My tail swats at the flies behind my rounded ass (that I will make be kissed by the bitch herself today). I have never been through such a horrible summer, but I like the heat and it makes me crave unleashing my fiery magic to make things so much more unbearable for the bitch. My blood boils, pumping quickly throughout my solid 15.2 hand frame. All grace and beauty vanishes as my inner demon prepares for unleash.

And they thought I was bad with Kahlua.

A smirk washes over my mahogany lips as I remember my childlike body erupting into flames that licked my coat in sweltering glory. I also clearly remember my companion dying and my rush to save her, only to have her die and not be allowed re-entry to the one place I care about. The Sultana of the Throat had been an ignorant, one-winged, bitch. My revenge will be great, I vow it. Within my cracked vision of the future, I will be powerful and great.

My muscles tense under my skin as I wait for her. She will be here, I am sure if it. "COME FIGHT ME, COWARD." My voice is loud, verging on ear-shattering. A smug look transpires on my face. I am one loud motherfucker. Is that a bad thing? Hell no. Who knows, maybe we will end up with an audience. That thought delights me and makes me lust for more bloodshed, my body quivering with anticipation as I ready myself. Ivory lobes slip backwards as my smug look vanishes. I spin around, facing the stony path that I had hiked to get here. It is the one entrance and one exit for any wingless fools out there. I, however, can simply fly away if something happens. This thought appeals to me on many levels.

I feel different today, relieved. I can finally be the insane horse I'd always been deep down without worrying if some fucking moron was going to tell my leaders. Well, fuck that. I'm my own leader, and everyone better damn remember it. As for rules? You better damn well understand that my life has no more rules, so I can do whatever I want to with my mouth, my fire, and my hooves. Right now, I'm waiting for my punching bag to come join me for dinner. Yet there is a twist. She is my dinner. Smiling inwardly at the thought of watching her fall, my eyes scan for her ugly body.

OOC: Aurelia is challenging for Destry's armor from Hotaru. :3 @[Hotaru] I'm so nervous for this, but also excited! :D good luck :3 also, tag or no tag? I would prefer to be tagged cx
Word count: 700
Attack #: 0/4
Setting: Heavenly fields, midday, hot as hell, loads of flies. There is nothing around the area but a cliff and flat plains. This takes place after Aurelia's thwarted stealth attempt on Hotaru!
Summary: Aurelia is facing the stony path that leads to the top, her rump a few feet or so from the cliff.

On a side note, I accidentally deleted my other battle thread when I meant to edit it to add word count and attack number like Aud requested.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
something that doesn't belong to you (Hotaru challenge) - by Aurelia - 02-22-2015, 11:10 AM