the Rift

I am a stone [open!]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel
The first flame burned gloriously, but the second flame burns cold.

Aithniel spread her wings, still new to flying, and coasted to the mainland from the protection of the Dragon's Throat. She found that being isolated only served to make her feel protected. In all honesty, the moat reminded her the mountain protection that she had called home for so long. In quite moments of night, she found herself missing a few friendly faces in the north, and she vowed to visit them soon - especially now that she was fuller, rounder than she was before. Gone was the malnourished, abandoned child. Her body, taking eagerly to rich food, had grown with only a floppy mane and slightly gangly legs the signs of her adolescence.

But, she was old enough to learn. A short, uneasy spiral brought her roughly to the surface. She landed in the stream in the middle of the meadow, splashing the liquid around her body as the moonlit sky danced on the beads of glassy water. The fire child bounded from the stream, wings outspread for balance as she tumbled through the grass. This was where Illynx had found her. This is where her life had begun. Though anger and pain still fueled her ambitions, the hope of this new life was growing brighter. The light would never fully expunge the shadows, for they lay far to deeply in old scars, but the sun was on the rise.

Perked ears listened for someone to spar with - someone to test her skills. She had watched spars in the Dragon's Throat, but she had never before participated in one. Aithniel found herself eager to try. One day, she wanted to be as strong as Gaucho, the fire-brimmed stallion who inspired awe in the depth of her breast. Just the thought of the red stallion made her heart beat quickly - almost the same way as when she gazed upon Erebos. She had no concept of crushes nor ideas about infatuation, but she knew that Gaucho was different.

Her father had blessed him, and she had much to learn. The little girl inside craved attention and praise, and she would cling to any avenue that would let her fight for those feelings. So, she stood in a rare, cool summer evening in the middle of the field, ash tumbling from her lengthy wings as she moved like an apocalyptic storm.

[[(Intro)
Midnight in the Thistle Meadow - a rare, cool summer's day!
Would prefer someone else with no VP :P But I am open for practice on anyone.
I would love for this to be shorter too - not drawn out. ]]

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
I am a stone [open!] - by Aithniel - 03-06-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Megaera - 03-06-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Aithniel - 03-25-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Megaera - 03-30-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Aithniel - 04-18-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Blu - 05-11-2015, 12:16 AM