the Rift

fires in the sky

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

The warrior had seen her little firestarter around, flying no less. It brought Cirrus joy to see another embrace the skies so easily, and to know that it was her knowledge and aid that had given the girl the means to find herself in the skies. But Cirrus had another challenge for her now - flying was one thing. It was easy compared to what the sky-girl was going to throw at her.

All Cirrus needed to do was find her.

So she flew, riding the thermals that TallSun heat generated off the sands of their home, letting them fill her wings so that she could glide from one shimmering tower of heat to another with ease. She was at home in the skies, whether the skies were a place of relaxation or a place of battle. With a cunning, perhaps slightly sadistic grin on her maw, she wanted to know how the young tribrid would cope with having herself thrown into battle - in the skies or on land, it mattered little to Cirrus.

Cirrus just wanted to have fun. Only her version of 'fun' was often different to others'.

"Hey!" she called out happily, enthusiastically to the pale fire-child she recognised from seasons ago on the Steppe. "How's it going, little Firebringer?" she laughed happily, landing upon the sands and approaching at a lazy walk, her voice carrying easily over the wind and handful of body lengths distance that separated them.

With a grin that was kind, but laced with a playfulness that could mean only one thing, Cirrus asked slyly; "How's your flying going?"

@[Aithniel]
0/3 attack posts
267 words
Welcome to attack in your first post ^^
Set in the desert of the Dragon's Throat, mid-afternoon, TallSun. Cirrus is approaching Aithniel, up to you to decide from which direction as I'm sure Aith won't be stationary long ;D
Standard timeline, anything and everything allowed~
with love, Cirrus
lunarblues & larfsalot @ deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    fires in the sky - by Cirrus - 03-25-2015, 06:34 AM
    RE: fires in the sky - by Aithniel - 03-25-2015, 07:12 PM
    RE: fires in the sky - by Cirrus - 04-06-2015, 12:21 AM
    RE: fires in the sky - by Aithniel - 04-18-2015, 05:36 PM
    RE: fires in the sky - by Cirrus - 05-07-2015, 12:08 AM
    RE: fires in the sky - by Blu - 05-29-2015, 09:40 AM