Guard you from the light [Mesec]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia
The day is my enemy; the night is my friend

The thistle meadow, green with the last riches of the season, was more alive than she felt. Stars overhead twinkled in the darkness, a large, pale moon pregnant in the looming sky. Lightning bugs flickered, and an owl called from his birch in a nearby tree, but her heart was heavy, unable to take pleasure in the small wonders of nature. The light upon her brow bobbed with the gentle length of her lithe stride, cloven hooves resting in the rich, damp earth. Clouds cast their shadows in front of the open moonlight, a crisp breeze pulling at the strands of her sparkling hair. Those shards of stone from years ago had still not left, not even though rain, dirt and swimming.

Ophelia was a poor thief in the night, glowing and illuminated as she was. In fact, she was beautiful, an ethereal grace of white in a blackened landscape. She would not see herself as such, and the bloodied tresses of her hair marred this angelic image, but there was no denying that she was truly a sight. Lost in her thoughts, she stood as far as she dared from the World’s Edge – still able to see the large, towering trees on the horizon, but she needed space to think. Her heart was heavy from Roskuld’s words and accusations, and her soul was swimming with doubts.

Had she failed her daughter so completely?

Had she failed Mesec?

Hototo?

Even Ranjiri must think her a monster, for her father died in her herd by lightning. Ophelia let out a hitching breath, one she did not expect to carry as much emotion as it did. That was when she noticed Mesec. He was hard to miss with his beautiful, black and silver coat and soft, velvet wings. Though she desperately wanted to call out to him, hold him tight in her embrace, she held still. Would he blame her too? Accuse her of leaving? Failing? She would not blame him either, she supposed. Karma was nasty that way – going around and coming around in an endless circle.

Still, there was much she could teach. Would he be willing to learn? To set aside his pains to let her share of herself to her adopted son? Ophelia took a hesitant step forward, letting out a soft, feminine call. “Mesec,” she said, her voice leaden with emotions she could never put into words. “Do you want to spar with me?” Foolish words, she supposed. But, this was all she had right now. This was as much of herself as she could give.

[[(intro) (429 words)
SETTING: Thistle Meadow at night with a crisp clear atmosphere, soft ground and a large, round, full moon!
TEACHING SPAR! But Phi gets -5 HP for two spars so close together

:D

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

@[Mesec]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Guard you from the light [Mesec] - by Ophelia - 04-19-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Guard you from the light [Mesec] - by Mesec - 04-21-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Guard you from the light [Mesec] - by Ophelia - 04-26-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Guard you from the light [Mesec] - by Mesec - 04-28-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Guard you from the light [Mesec] - by Ophelia - 05-06-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Guard you from the light [Mesec] - by Mesec - 05-27-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Guard you from the light [Mesec] - by Blu - 06-21-2015, 12:14 PM