the Rift

[OPEN] Nobody Mapped Oblivion

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

The Deep Forest, it was an old haunt and a favourite hideout. However, there was something about looking at an old picture and seeing something new in it. Something that had never been seen there before even though her eyes had glazed across it countless times; a new perspective as life handed down another experience and another memory that wouldn’t be buried quickly. The scars on the trees felt a little more personal, a little more like she had some sort of attachment to a place that had been here much longer than she had, a thought that those marks might hurt. Perhaps this was where wisdom came from. Who knew, did it matter now anyway? Though Ghost wondered if like this forest, she would just become a scar on the earth and nothing more. At the mere age of four she hoped that this wasn’t her pinnacle, that a crown didn’t signify ones greatness, but perhaps it was something else. For when the young banshee had held that title she felt many things, but not one of them was great and was greatness even worth having? More questions. After a battle you’d think the clearing dust might have enlightened her a little, but all she was left with was questions for herself.

Family. She had little sense of family though she had once called the rag tag bunch who had followed her this, without even knowing its meaning. Seiren’s definition of family had been hate, but for others it meant love. A long sigh passed her lips and she looked forlornly at Fantôme "it doesn’t matter does it, I’m still alone" she stated, with quite a matter of fact tone. The wolf stared back defiantly and, actually, quite offended. The banshee conceded with a short laugh "no, I’m not alone anymore am I... Let’s travel for a while, hm?" As the question lifted from her lips the young wolf happily bounded off in front. There was no point in regret when the next chapter was a flick of a page away.

It was Orangemoon, the forest had that familiar crunch to it underfoot as leaves fell from their branches. Ghost made her way steadily through the woodland without really knowing where she was going. It almost felt like the old days where she wondered from place to place until she happened across word of the Asylum that, in the end, had brought her back to this exact same point in her life. Still, it was the most adventure she had ever had, perhaps travelling around again would bring her a new direction. For now she enjoyed the scenery of the shrouded woodland, it could be a creepy place, but it was also quite beautiful.

Her travels bring her further into the forest until she comes across the old fir and the red tinged pool. The banshee fell to a halt underneath the ancient tree and rested a back foot. Her injuries were healing and the pink mare Resplendence had done a good job of patching her up. Still she was a work in progress and at times the wounds bothered her. The sprite was in no rush anymore, however, there was no herd land to return to or duties to be done. So she took her time healing both body and her fighting spirit.

For @[Dröm] & open!
Brushing my hair—do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Nobody Mapped Oblivion - by Ghost - 05-01-2015, 06:49 PM