the Rift

[OPEN] Can I Borrow An Eraser?

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Well he had really screwed that up. The golden rarely forgot anything. He remembered every name, and every face, but this time something had slide by. Worse of all it was actually something rather important. The golden’s little pet project of Rohan had lain gathering dust in the blurred days after the invasion. The time for showing it, and revealing himself always a member of the Falls might be slipping by. Time was precious. So here he was. From the Rotunda he slips and in the darkness of early dawn he lets eased his golden body through the painful process. Even now his nerves still stung with the tingling after effects, and his anger still caused those black feathers by his sides to ruffle. Of course what he had found upon leaving the Rotunda had calmed him a little. Behind the pillars of stone, tossed as if from one of the windows was a blue piece of fabric. Silver wove in with the rich dark blue to give it a most beautiful glimmer in the sun. Most pleased with this find he slipped it on, and found a pocket on either side, bringing a grin to face for the first time since he had remembered his blunder. The cloak did not have wing slot though, but that was easily remedied with his dagger. And now, jogging through the meadow was the lovely dark bay Rohan, dressed in a fine blue cloak.

Rohan though didn’t include a pet deer. Much to the golden’s annoyance. The companion was a dead giveaway though. So in a thick wood the blue banded had stopped and in the tongue of his ancestors explained. Haldir was not as easily persuaded as before. His little hoof had stomped in the fallen leaves, bleating out his anger. It wasn’t exactly a peaceful scene after that unfortunately, and the deer bore a small cut on his shoulder for it. After the jostle the gold took more care, and the two parted ways without bitterness. Haldir, bearing the golden’s gold cloak jogged back north quick as he could, to avoid the eye of predators. The gold had watched him go for a little bit. Hidden of course from the deer’s sight. Thinking him safe he moved on, and headed south at a quick jog, the cloak flapping at his heels.

He was a Pegasus though, and aren’t they supposed to fly? The bay slowed at a creek, and mind mulled over the new thought. Well that wouldn’t work well. He needed an alibi, a story. If someone were to recognize him where would he say he had been. Snorting, and looking to the mid day sun the blue banded turns and heads to the cooler shade of a tree hanging over the creek. Mind a flurry of ideas and plots. Mostly it ran through the tapes of who knew Rohan, and how the bay was supposed to act. Shaking his uncrowned head the bay bird lowered his lips to the creek water. If only there was someone about. Someone he could use to ease back into this before heading to the Falls. Head rises to look about. Who would come out and volunteer to be the test monkey during this refresher course?

OOC :: @[Mesec] or Syrena, either one. =D
Wardrobe:: Blue Cloak, Satchel (dagger, circlet, polearm, hawk charm, armband)
Identities:: Ampere, Cashmere
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 05-25-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-31-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 06-14-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Blu - 08-15-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 08-24-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 09-03-2015, 01:38 PM