the Rift

[OPEN] we wander because we wonder

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
The steed was growing, as young souls were prone to do, growing physically and emotionally, learning and experiencing a life that would shape not just what he was, but who he was. Grimalkin enjoyed the chilly halls of his home, though he was not the most sociable of his herd, he had so far found most of them amiable enough - or if not amiable, at least with similar goals and aims - to protect the herd and the lands they lived on.

He was a heavy steed, with hair a-plenty and a generous crown of antlers atop his poll, he enjoyed the cold, even as winter threatened to close further on the lands and turn everything into a whitewashed wonderland. His broad hooves were made for walking atop snows, and so any random snowdrifts he came across did not hinder his walk today, but instead simply put a smile on his façade as he traversed them.

The glaciers were something of a familiar sight to him - the northern reaches of his home held similar structures jutting out from the mountains, and so he beheld the great wall of ice with polite curiosity and mild interest. Ears pricked as nostrils quivered, and his whiskered lips reached out to touch the solid, reflective surface with a gentle caress, his warm breath fogging it as he exhaled a breath he didn't realise he held.

He continued walking, following the icy wall until the mouth of the Arch presented itself, all gleaming sapphire and that deep, glacial purple hue that only ice can hold. His own emerald eyes looked with wonder at it, and knew for a certainty that only a God could have placed it so perfectly here, for him and the rest of the world to admire.

He was left wondering alone which God might have done so, when the faraway sounds of an unknown approaching creature tickled his ears.

For @[Parelia] (I forgot who I was supposed to tag so reply with whoever xD)
and open!
colourize-stock & larfsalot @deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
we wander because we wonder - by Grimalkin - 05-10-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: we wander because we wonder - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: we wander because we wonder - by Grimalkin - 06-09-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: we wander because we wonder - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 04:57 AM