[OPEN] From shadows to shade
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia
text goes here

Ophelia walked with practiced ease through the autumn vibrancy, her cloven hooves a useful tool in navigating the terrain. She was quiet, most of the time, often preferring silence to noise, and Tinek had taken flight from her back, giving the sky a silver banner. The pale princess journeyed slowly with Glasgow, not keep on pushing the mare too far, and she was constantly trying to lead her in the direction of the thicker meadows and rich grasses. Food was plenty here, most of the time, so there was no reason not to stop and graze. Besides, this skinny, poor creature needed her strength.

Though the Thistle Meadow they walked, traversing the map laterally for a time to give Ophelia a chance to orient this stranger with their land. Her own, flawless memories provided a perfect map, one that was walked on nearly every corner. "We are moving east," she explained softly. "Toward the coast. But, the World's Edge lies far above the shoreline. You can smell the ocean from time to time, and the trees obscure the sudden drop deeper into the forest. Walk with caution until you are confident where the cliffs begin and safe ground ends," she warned gently.

Meadows were fast replaced with trees, the tall, fortress of firs growing ever more dense. Mists, silver and mysterious, permeated the lands, rising and falling with the time of day. "I have heard that these are the mists of the Moon Goddess," she said, walking inward. "They come and go." Ophelia paused then and turned to her charge, smiling softly and perhaps a little darkly. "Welcome to the World's Edge, Glas," she invited, bowing deeply.

"The Kings are Mauja the Frostheart and Torleik the Bloodskald. Both of them are warriors and rather unmistakable. Perhaps one will show up to greet you, but I have not been... home... in some time." Home. What an interesting word to apply to this place now. It did not feel like home - not without Torleik at her side.

@[Glasgow]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
From shadows to shade - by Ophelia - 05-28-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: From shadows to shade - by Glasgow - 05-31-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: From shadows to shade - by Mauja - 06-04-2015, 07:01 AM
RE: From shadows to shade - by Torleik - 06-04-2015, 05:51 PM