the Rift

[OPEN] one : purification or decimation?

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Sand moved beneath her hooves, much like it did at home. This sand was different - it seemed whiter, finer, battered by centuries of ocean swells. Cirrus' home was an island, but the sand was redder there, as if burning beneath the constant thrum of the Sun's radiant power - the sand here seemed finer, older, different in ways she could not define. I was born here, she thought randomly, unknowing that she was also conceived here, on these sands, from the love between her parents, the passion that brought them together. As she wandered, her thoughts wandered, stretching out over the time that had led her to this moment, to this time and place and purpose.

To kill, to improve herself.

The Earth Lord had been both specific and vague. She was to find ones suffering, and purify them. But the process of purification was then going to kill the creature.. And she had to collect a token from their body.

Well, at least she had done that before.

The dark feather of her father brushed against her nape, as it so often did when she summoned a light breeze to chill her. Frostfall was upon them, but the sands and sunny day spoke of a summer long forgotten. How long would it take for her to complete this monumental task? Swallowing the doubt that kept trying to rise up within her, the cloudmare walked on, shuffling her feathers, feeling the wooden handle of her father's spear move slightly in its spot amongst her feathers. She knew about washing wounds; her history as a healer taught her that much, but killing? Killing in self-defence was one thing, killing because a God asked you to was something she wasn't sure she was comfortable with.

Wasn't it just like the Moon Goddess making Gaucho kill all those innocents?

First quest thread for Cirrus' Earthy quest for @[Hawke] to NPC on, also Open for any who would like to interact/witness! My only request is that we keep the thread moving along, so post order might be a lie!

Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 10:02 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-21-2015, 06:22 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 12:01 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-22-2015, 01:50 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 11:06 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-28-2015, 09:40 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-28-2015, 10:46 PM