Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
The Grove.
The place of love.
Of fornication.
Of secrets and lust and mystery.

The place where the cloudmare wandered, her coat reflecting the overcast sky above, her thoughts decidedly dour. The pond held her shimmering reflection, her moody posture, her frowned façade. She did not like this task put before her, this quest bestowed upon her to give her something she didn't even know she had wanted. What if she didn't want it at all? Who said she had wanted to heal again?

The Earth God.

Try as she might, the cloudmare could not recall whether she had ever seen him before. The Lord of the Sun, she had seen many times, she had worshipped him, bathed in his light every day of her life - and yet now she was tasked by the Earth God to do these things, these horrible things that would prove her worth for his power. But what did the power to heal have to do with the power to kill?

Used. She felt used. Why should the Earth God send her on this mission, this assignment, to slaughter those who were 'suffering'. Wasn't he all powerful, and better able to sense when a creature was done with its life? Why did he bestow this responsibility upon her, this decision that should surely only be made by a god, to deem when another was unfit for life?

It bothered her, haunted her, frankly; she hated it. Hated the idea of it. Snatching at a strand of yellowed grass from between the snowy drifts to keep from grinding her own teeth, the cloud mare wandered still. Naked strands of willow limbs stretched out, rubbing against her hide, gentle like a lover's caress, yet cold and icy, a reminder of the task she must complete.

@ [Calypso] - NPC thread for Cirrus' quest C:
& open for any too!
@[Aithniel] - want to make this their Patrol thread? C:

Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:33 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:20 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-21-2015, 10:23 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-23-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 12-23-2015, 09:58 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-28-2015, 09:27 AM