the Rift

[OPEN] five : forget them all

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

Water. There's water down here. Huh.

It surprised Cirrus to find the underground falls, though it probably shouldn't have. How long have these been here? she wasn't sure who she was asking, but still the thought tumbled around her head, as she looked with wide eyes at the many entrances and crevices, tunnels and paths these caves offered. Just like the Hidden Falls, she surmised that the change happened when.. When she changed as well. Sadness pulled at her features as she remembered, but it was not as all-consuming as it once had been; time had allowed a scar to form, though it was still pink and puckered and would never heal to be the same. The great abyss within her would never completely be fixed…

The roar of the waterfall was soothing to her ears, even if it was deafening. She was sure that when she left here she would surely have a ringing in her ears for days, but it didn't matter. It drowned out the voices, the memories, the reminder of the task she had been given. At least for a moment, she could simply stand before the spray of the waterfall, and feel its power cascading down the rocks and crystals. She could bathe in the eerie light it gave off, and forget that it was Frostfall on the surface of the land, for down here, in the depths of some ancient volcanic shell, lava warmed the caverns, and she could simply be, without worry, without memories or assignments weighing her down.

Nothing good ever lasted, though.

For @[Ranjiri] to NPC in C:
& open for any others!
with love, Cirrus
lunarblues & larfsalot @ deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 12:13 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 06-10-2015, 06:39 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 06-12-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:21 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 12-21-2015, 12:36 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM