I
R
R
U
S
It was morning again.
Another morning, another day.
Another life to take.
The mare walked, her steps fluid and free, her wings held lightly by her sides - ready to burst open in a heartbeat and lift her athletic frame to the sky - her eyes cast ahead and all around her. She wasn't searching, so much as simply, looking. Had she done enough? Had she earned this gift the Earth God had in store for her?

Somehow, she didn't feel worthy of anything. As daybreak cast pinks and oranges across the sky, the dawn danced across her hide, purple and indigo, slowly and at the same time, suddenly, turning into the magnificent sky blue that was so rarely seen during the season of Frostfall. But Cirrus might have had a hand in the day's rare sun, her own magic thrummed through her, her sheer strength of will defining the climate around her. It was to be a pleasant day, a day where she could wander without worry of being snowed on, or caught up in a storm not of her own making.

The thoughts and memories always haunted her, she did not feel like she was worthy to enjoy the Sun, and yet she willed it, and it was there - she would live it regardless of her assumed self-worth. Death weighed heavily upon her - surely she could spend a day just living, and forgetting, and healing.

But the girl somehow knew that this tirade of death was not over yet, that it would not be over until he, this God who bestowed this task upon her said it was so.

For @[Ki'irha] to NPC in C:
& open for anyone!
Image Credit
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 12:36 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 05:49 PM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 05:41 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-10-2015, 06:51 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 11:48 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-10-2015, 04:55 PM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:22 PM