the Rift

Fool Me Once, Shame On You [Quest Return]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

She flew as quickly as she could manage. With the bucket in her mouth, and the mixture of smoke billowing from the funnel, she flew. The thick smoke whirled around her wings, almost making her look like a falling meteor. Too bad she couldn't be that, then she could just wipe Helovia off the face of the earth. That would be a simple way to fix all her problems.

Landing loudly among the broken shrines and overgrowth, Elsa let her bucket clatter to the floor. It echoed across the shatter stones, a haunting reminder that she was alone. Flipping open the other side then, she filled it to the brim with solid ice. If this is what the mighty God of Earth wanted, then he would get it. With angry force, she slammed the top of the bucket shut and shifted her weight. It was then that she actually debated leaving. Would it be worth giving up the chance of a power in order to avoid a god, or should she face him and take the cool wrath. The last time she had spoken with him, he did not seem to care for her anyways. Pity she used to think her masonry to be a gift. That was nothing more than a goddamn curse.

Flipping her nose to the sky, she called out. "Oh where for art thou mighty god," she began, drawing out the last word as sarcastically as possible. To add to this little charade, she even dipped her knee in respect, before rising again to look around. At the moment, there was nothing. "You know which one you are, you know, the one that left us all alone in your little land? Yeah you. That's the one. I'd like to speak with you in order to gain my gift." Again, sarcasm dripped from the end of her sentence. It probably was not in her best interest to piss off a god, but she didn't care. What would he do? Take a limb? She already paid with her eye, paying with a limb would be a cakewalk. "Here is your almighty gift. Here is fire and ice in one little container. Although, I may have enough ice and fire in me to cover that." She seethed, knocking the can lightly with her hoof. "Just be careful with the fire. You never know when you're going to get burned."

Oh Elsa, this is how mortals are banished to hell.

"talk"
Container Building
Filled with Fire
Filled with ice in this thread. :3
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Fool Me Once, Shame On You [Quest Return] - by Elsa - 06-15-2015, 10:25 AM