the Rift

[JUDGED] Here for You [Ashamin v. Zandora]

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

Ashamin.

He rolled his own name around on his tongue as the day fell back into a deep night. He watched the sky grow dark and fill with stars that dripped light like tears. And he waited, as promised, for Zandora to arrive.

A season had turned and left the same pine forest where they had once stood covered in a blanket of snow.  Soft flakes fell, settling on the boughs and needles and slowly accumulating enough weight to slide the branches lower and bend them to kiss the earth. And Ashamin stood like those branches, drooping and coated in snow, just waiting for the sun to rise and rid him of his burdens.

Except Ashamin wasn't sure where he'd be when the sun rose this time. Before he had wandered from this wood and found Thranduil. Now he had a home to return to, and the journey there would be direct and clear. He had forced himself to memorize all paths to his haruspex's cave, refusing to get lost on the way home any longer.

It was harder to stay awake during the days, now, with young Lochan so eagerly waking him at night. The painted buck had given up and let his cerndyr dictate his habits of sleep. He was not firm enough, yet. In his defense, the small being was too cute to discipline. Ashamin watched Lochan now, frolicking in the snow, white eyes glittering in the dark. No, there was no way to scold his young 'panion.

Behind him, the tesla coil on his tail arced with electricity that swam through a current of its own creation. The stallion exhaled and let his sarong unravel and fall from his withers to the earth. Let it be his gauntlet thrown down. Slowly he parted his jaw and spoke into the cold, bitter night: "Zandora, the time has come! Let us find ourselves in combat, comrade." Perhaps Ashamin was Haruspex now, but he wouldn't let the warrior in him fall out of practice.

Tagged: @[Zandora]
WC: 335
PC: 0/? attack, 0/1 defense
Timeline: Standard, no more than 3 weeks between posts.
Setting: Pine forest in the Northwest corner of the Aurora Basin. It is the middle of the night and cold, but the skies are clear. There are occasional gusts of wind and a few flakes falling that may increase in intensity as time goes on.  
Items on hand: Ashamin is wearing his Tesla Coil on his tail, and has cast his silk sarong aside.
Summary: Ashamin waits in the middle of the wood at night while Lochan plays nearby. He calls for Zandora, hoping she is near enough to hear and meet him, as promised in an earlier thread.
Notes: This is an IC judged spar.  It can count as Zandora's Seasonal Spar for the Aurora Basin Seasonal Spars. Shadow, sorry this isn't my best, I'm a little tired and sucky at intros but I wanted to get this up for you as promised. Let me know how many attack posts you want.

Credit

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Here for You [Ashamin v. Zandora] - by Ashamin - 06-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Here for You [Ashamin v. Zandora] - by Blu - 08-05-2015, 11:03 PM