[OPEN] the season may pass, but the dream doesn't die

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
My hands are tied, my body bruised
she's got me with nothing to win and nothing left to lose

Gatherings. How tedious.

He grumbled and grunted and groaned at the thought of having to conduct one. He dragged his cloven feet across the Basin and away from his beloved cave with all its beautiful ingredients and concoctions. Aramis jogged beside him, not really caring much for the meeting, but eager to meet the faces of those who defended the Aurora Basin. d’Artagnan was much the same, but felt less inclined to show it much. They stalked over the white carpets and the treacherous ice, carefully keeping their balance, a skill honed over the years, but not entirely fall proof. Strapped to the General’s side was a leather bag of stuff (as he had told poor Bellisma once) filled with things needed to fulfil his role as Time Mender. Now, it almost seemed pointless, apart from the handy poison that he kept in case some unfortunate idiot pissed him off too much. Perhaps now he should fill it with knives and other sharp things. Not all together a bad idea, but one to be thought over. He thought of seeking Ulrik, he knew more about crafting and the shade begrudgingly conceded that more of these items would probably help. Even if he personally did prefer the old dirty way of doing it with ones own hooves and horns.

Eventually the duo made it to the point of the mechanical sentinels. Most meetings were conducted towards the middle of the Basin or by the lake, d’Artagnan, however, wanted it near the entrance where he thought was the most important area for soldiers, despite the ostentatious looking statue.

Comfortable, he raised his sooty lips to the air and sent a call across the frozen land to all those who bore the title Soldier or Corporal. At the same time, he sent Aramis forth to find those out of ear reach with the order to bring them into his presence. The Nightshade wanted to know the faces of those brave and bold, of the experienced and the inexperienced, their names and their dreams. What could this army of the north do and what couldn’t it do? From Deimos to Torleik it had fallen to him, the madman and the murderer, but also once a healer and still a poisoner. He was called many things, but it was of no consequence here, to these few he was a General and that was the only title that mattered.

He stood just outside the narrow mountain pass, waiting for them to arrive and once they had he addressed them. "My name is d’Artagnan, the General of the Basin. Tell me your names and why you became a warrior of the north" his words rolled of his tongue in his rough voice, informative and curious.

-----------------------------------

Warrior rank meeting! d'Art wants to know who you all are :3
@[*Sialia] | @[*Ki'irha] | @[*Caleb] | @[*Crash Course] | @[Carnassial] | @[*Déodat] | @[*Zandora]
Leaders feel free to pop by and anyone who is interested in becoming a warrior.
(totally didn't spell Carni's name wrong >_>'')

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
the season may pass, but the dream doesn't die - by d'Artagnan - 06-22-2015, 05:24 AM