the Rift

Same Old War (Ki'irha)

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

Ki’irha
Do Not Go Gentle into the Night || Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light

Ki’irha was a refined girl. She was lean and long, with a beautiful face and a unique coat. She had been raised in a family of warriors. Her rough edges had been smoothed by a gentle mother, who filled her heart with kindness and softness. She had her moments where she was mature, powerful, a warrior who deserved the rank of corporal.

But today was not that day.

The young warrior girl huffed and stomped her feet as she moved slowly across the frozen landscape. In an unusual foul mood, the mare had enough of the snow and was bored out of her mind. She had been holed up in her cave for a full day, waiting out the most recent storm, and sitting in silence was not her favorite thing. She had no issues exploring on her own, but atleast in that way she was moving, learning, going place to place. But this snow had made exploring near impossible, and the blue mare was growing stir-crazy. So a break in the awful weather was a good excuse to go out. But it didn’t cure her boredom.

She cut through the snow, sinking in to her fetlocks, feeling the cold air nip at her skin. She was dragging her feet, tossing her head dramatically, wallowing in her mood. She heard a voice call out, no words, just noise. She diverted her path, unsure of what she would find. The cry was that of a stallion, and though she was unsure what would be waiting, it was sure to be better than walking alone through an icy white wasteland. It was then she came upon a sight that distracted her. Tipping her head to the side, stormy eyes fell upon a form strutting circles in the snow. Perhaps he was a crazed soul making crop circles? She could not be sure. She slowly approached the brown form. The closer she got, the more of his form she took in. He was a handsome buck, his coat a beautiful mix of brown and gold, and he was crowned like she. Was he the one who made the call?

“Darling,” She spoke, breaking the silence. She stood before him, dainty and elegant, her white mane curling down her neck. Her tail wrapped once around a fetlock. “Your circle looks very nice. But, may I ask you what you are doing?” She locked onto his eyes, silver to blue. The circle was large, big enough for several horses to move freely. She carefully stepped into the ring, cautious of the large stallion. He was larger than she, not by much, but enough.

“I am Ki’irha,” she introduced, knowing that though her greeting was unsolicited, she had just stepped into his circle, and figured it was the polite thing to do. “I don’t think we have met. I am a new corporal here, and figure it would be nice to meet those who I am responsible for protecting. Were you the one screaming into the sky? I don’t know much of this place, but it sounded remarkably close to a battle cry.” She tipped her head, waiting for a response from the red and gold buck.

Tagged:: @[Roland]
OOC:: Ki'irha approaches, curious as to what Roland is doing.
I would love if Roland could make the first move, either now or next post.
//Bad post is bad

Credits
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Roland - 06-22-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Ki'irha - 06-23-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Roland - 06-29-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Ki'irha - 07-03-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Blu - 07-27-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Blu - 08-05-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Blu - 08-29-2015, 01:21 PM