the Rift

Same Old War (Ki'irha)

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

Ki’irha
Though she be little, she is fierce.

When the stallion noticed her arrival, she was met with a friendliness and warmth that, for a moment, melted the cold bite of Frostfall. She took in his features, and there was no denying he was a handsome buck. Golds and reds and honey had been spun to create the stallion, molded over a muscled form. She returned the smile. "Well, I've seen some find entertainment in stranger things," she laughed.

Cutting to the chase, he told her of his invitation, commenting on her recent promotion. "It would be a pleasure sparring with you. Though, I hope you will be a gentleman to little ol' me."She spoke the last sentence with faux worry, before tossing her head and letting a light laugh tumble from her lips. She squared up, standing tall for a moment. The stag was larger than she, noticeably stronger. But she was lithe and lean. Not quite opposites, but perhaps the best of both worlds. She took a deep breath, tendrils lifting from her flared nostrils. She shifted her weight on the snow, feeling it's give and solidity. The breeze ran it's fingers through her mane, and her silver eyes fluttered shut. She felt the world spin beneath her cloven hooves. In her head, she marked the lines of their ring, aiming for no hoof to toe the line. She readied herself, before opening her eyes and bowing to the golden stallion in her traditional fashion.

The brute charged, and the midnight princess danced away, but not quite quick enough. His shoulder rammed into her hip, causing her to stumble abruptly, disrupting her grace. A single cloven toe came close to crossing the line in the snow. But she adapted. Ignoring the dull throbbing that bloomed in her hind leg, she used the momentum to spin on her hind legs, turning to face him before lunging forward, heaving herself towards her opponent. She reached him and reared, hoping to be close enough to throw her weight into him, and jam her knees into his ribs or soft stomach. She pawed the air, hooves like daggers aiming for any available spot of flawless gold.

Ears pinned back, mane splashing like an angry wave, eyes dark and stormy. The midnight warrior threw her whole being into battle. Strength coursed like fire through her veins.

She would find a way to earn her title, and the respect that came with it.

Tagged:: @[Roland]
OOC:: Ki'irha takes the hit to her right hind leg, and it causes her pain and causes her to stumble.

She then lunges at him, attempting to slam her chest into his side, and have her knees come up and jam into his ribs or stomach. She then tries to injure him with her hooves.

Sorry it's a short one, I'm on vacation but didn't want to miss the deadline! :)

Credits
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Roland - 06-22-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Ki'irha - 06-23-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Roland - 06-29-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Ki'irha - 07-03-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Blu - 07-27-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Blu - 08-05-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Same Old War (Ki'irha) - by Blu - 08-29-2015, 01:21 PM