the Rift

[PRIVATE] calling out at the mess you made

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
Frostfall shows no sign of surrendering her icy grasp on the world of Helovia. Even though it is well past midday, the world is darkened to the dim of dusk by the blizzard that howls and rages over the rolling hills, its blistering winds rising and falling with the force of a grounded ocean.

Heavy gray clouds swarm the sky, choking out the light of the sun with their pregnant bodies. Snow is tossed about, falling from above and lifting from the ground, swirling together until it is impossible to distinguish which direction they are meant to be coming from.

Rohan curses the storm in a string of profanities beneath his breath, his rugged features set into hard and rigid lines, green eyes narrowed as he squints against the biting force of the winds. Who would have thought that descending from the height of mountains would worsen the weather, but that just seems to be the Warlander’s luck this day as he plows forward. His strong body is bowed, fighting off the fierce gales that whip his pale hair about, their cold fingers reaching beneath the thickness of his coat and stealing away the warmth of his skin. He shivers involuntarily, scowling bitterly.

This storm seems to have come out of nowhere—one minute he has made himself warm, comfortable even, and then all of sudden he is somehow thrown into this monstrous snowstorm. Of course. Rohan pins his ears angrily, arching his muscular neck and tucking his head in towards his chest, hoping to shield his face from the worst of it.

He doesn’t even realize that the ground has begun to rise beneath his hooves, so thick is the snow and harrowing is the storm, that he can simply continue onward. Only when the climb becomes steeper does he take note of the different muscles working in his legs, their dull throb aching against the work of blustery gales.

Suddenly the clouds break and the Warlander rises to the summit—above the clouds, above the storm. It is quiet, and his ears ring with the abrupt change, his eyes resting on the sun in the horizon as it sheds its glowing light. Rohan feels as though he’s been ascended to the heavens. The clouds, now a fluffy white, lie still in a pristine blanket around his white capped mountain, sending this place into something otherworldly. The antlered stallion shakes the snow from his body and blinks the snowflakes from his lashes, in awe to have found such a place. So calm and serene in comparison to the angry blizzard below.

notes; Dream! I think I'm going to play it as though Rohan fell asleep somewhere else, and obviously doesn't realize that he's dreaming until he actually wakes up xD this should be fun!
tag; @[Sialia]
“Speech.”

Lend me your hand and we’ll conquer them all,

but lend me your heart and I’ll just let you fall.

Lend me your eyes I can change what you see,

but your soul you must keep,

t o t a l l y f r e e.
image credits
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-14-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-17-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-22-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Blu - 08-26-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 09-02-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 09-18-2015, 06:23 AM