the Rift

Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
WINDOW SEAT TO CHAOS OVERLOAD

The more she thought about it on her trip back home, the more furious she became. What exactly were her warriors doing? When they missed their patrols, when they failed to spar, when they didn't event attend her fucking meetings for them, she had let it all slide. Don't worry, she'd thought, there's always next time, so long as you work hard in other ways, so long as you're there when it matters.

Yet they hadn't been.

When the battle had died down and her gaze had swept the field, she saw plenty of her herd, but only two of her warriors. That their monks, their healers, their crafters were all more willing to fight was shameful. She hadn't been to the first battle, but when she made it just in time at the end, she had also found the field lacking of her warriors. Once, shame on her, twice, shame on them

"WARRIORS!" she bellowed at, flying low over the sands, blue eyes like daggers that rifled through the grains to find the lazy assholes that dared to swear protection to this herd that they suckled off of. "TO ATTENTION, NOW!" She flew until she found them all, until she rounded them up, sending out a snarl of spark to speed up anyone too slow for her liking. If they had a problem, then they could fucking stand up and fight her because then at least they'd be fighting something for Sun's sake! She doubted they would though, because that would require effort.

She landed in a spray of sand and blue feathers, in a swirl of black hair and angry sparks. Her face was hard, her jaw set, her neck high with authority her short stature be damned. For a moment she said nothing, letting her stare build the silence until it was unbearable, until they broke as they should have done on the battlefield. "Your performance as of late is despicable," she said dangerously low and calm. "There have been two instances of gods being torn into our lands and attempting to massacre us, and where have you been?" Blue swept over the sand and the faces present, unyielding like a cold steel. "Our herd, our realm is threatened - our kin, our family, our loved ones - and they stand up to fight, but where are you?"

"Do you think I assign patrols for the fun of it? Do you think sparring is too beneath you to be bothered with? Do you think these meetings are just a way for me to shoot the breeze with you?" She snorted, teeth clicking audibly as she snapped at air. "They aren't. They matter because they prepare you for the real fights, so that you don't die, so that you aren't frozen, so that you aren't weak. Yet if you can't even be bothered to attend the training, then I guess it's no surprise you're too scared and too fucking lazy to show up when it matters huh?" Disgust laced her words and her upper lip curled with it. Around her more sparks had amassed, throbbing in tempo with her voice.

Ampere's face softened upon Cathun and Aithniel when it swept over them. She nodded to them, thankful for their participation with the Wolf. This was not meant for them, as much - they still skirted some duties, but at least they were present when shit hit the fan, more than anyone else could say today. "If you swore to protect, I expect, we expect you to uphold that oath. If you can't even manage that, then what the fuck are you doing wasting our time?" And her stare leveled them all. Man up or get the fuck out, she wasn't here to waste herself away on piss ants and leeches.

[Einarr, Cirrus, Sohalia, Aitniel, Astrasza, Cathun, Reginald, Shida]

A M P E R E

darya87.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Ampere - 09-13-2015, 02:41 PM