the Rift

[OPEN] a ghost wind

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

She's been spending most of her time high in the rocky alps, her only company being the odd owl or golden eagle that perches to exchange stares. She has had her eye on the bright red pools and their tumbling veils of brilliantly crimson water for a few days now, planning her approach. Surely she is not the first to lays eyes on it, up close or from afar, she's positive of that – but who knows who lurks down there, or what. She's beneath a grinning moon, waxing toward a full and luminous Birdsong moon. There are no trees to hide her where she stands, leaning against the steady breath of the wind. Her long black lashes close over her dark eyes and she lets a deep, cold breath fall into her lungs. It feels refreshing, she can smell the spring mud and the freshly opened buds of the hardwoods below. The black mare is perched on a gray cliff face, her cracked hooves clinging easily to the wet stone covered in bits of slushy snow. She floats confidently at impressive heights, moving methodically and stepping lightly. She descends now from her watching place and twists down the mountainside to cut across a small rocky valley toward what calls to her adventurous heart. The moon has the entire night lit and laced in silver lines, sharp and bright.

She looses the sound of crunching snow and it's replaced with shifting mud. The snow has gone away completely as she moves into the alders and aspens, weaving between their thin stalks silently. She stops to listen before moving out into the open on the edge of the red glowing pools. She hears nothing out of the ordinary. I appear to be alone. And she slinks out of the shadows and back into the chrome light of the crescent moon. Her eyes swim across the gushing falls of all sizes that spill into their collective poo, watching their waters dance. The falls rip down the side of a mean looking mountain that she has never visited and the pool seems like a Kelpie trap for sure. Kelpies are nothing to fuck with. She steps closer, examining the unmistakable glittering of a gem. It sends a shiver down her spine. She is no grand diver – a descent swimmer yes, but she was not about to go playing with the mermaids. They're not nice creatures. Not at all. But those rubies... She muses. She moves along the gravelly edge of the rippling pond, looking into the wavy mirror of crimson water, admiring the sparkling beneath its surface.

i've buried bodies,
you'll never find . . .

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 09-26-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: a ghost wind - by Ghost - 10-18-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 10-25-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Blu - 12-01-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: a ghost wind - by Ghost - 12-07-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 12-23-2015, 01:44 PM