you put a fever inside me

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
And I've grown familiar
With villains that live in my head

Nymeria was a grown woman now.

Gone were the days of shy youth and slim waistlines, petulant scowls and shadowy, soundless movement through tight-pressed trees. As much as she longed for that anonymity, it was clear that with her coming-of-age a life of secrecy was not for her. She was too buxom, too thick-waisted, too voluptuous... an adult, a woman, with broad, sloping hips, a massive chest, and shapely cannons. When she moved now, even mustering her grace, it was with majesty, not discreetness, enthralling beauty, not modesty. And she wasn't certain whether this was something she enjoyed (attention and hungry eyes), or even wanted, but nonetheless this was her: her skin, her bones, her blood and sinew, the heat crawling between her thighs and the urge for domination and conquests. Nymeria had never felt she had grown into herself, that she had outgrown her child's body—except now, swarthy and thick, she didn't feel quite so incompetent anymore, or as powerless as she once had...

In all honesty, in a way she felt more powerful than she ever had before.

No longer was she contained to a tiny, unlikely vessel, where she wanted to shrink and shrivel and collapse in on herself. No longer did she feel the urge to bow her head and let her eyes slide away from all the seeking gazes. No longer did she feel the overpowering urge to hide who she was, what she was.

She was, perhaps, empowered, drunk on her own newfound strength.
And she couldn't muster the care to regret it.

The Deep Forest's border was not where it once was. Lilómiel had led the way, after the scent of salt touched their nostrils and sang a siren call to them (come, come, come, down to the sea.) The ocean was not supposed to be here; the ocean was supposed to be much farther east, and yet it was not. There was no breeze which might've carried the scent, and Nymeria knew this dark forest well enough to know the geography was wrong... but she never expected to walk into a mirrored world, a Nirvana she had only ever dreamed of.

It stretched on forever, blue and blue and blue and gold.
Gods.

This was hers. This—this was her. Beneath her hooves her figure wavered, dark smoke crowned with white and red; Lilómiel, far above, was merely a dark smear of a reflection by her feet.

She wondered if she had stepped into a dream.

She stepped forward, at first tentatively, and then more eagerly, striding out towards the heavenly horizon, imbued with the urge to claim, to protect.
image credits
@Abraham

Setting: Halcyon Flats. Loosely 10:00 A.M., sunny but not blindingly bright, light breeze coming from the North. Good footing.
Word Count: 451
Damage Tracker: N/A

OOC Notes: Magic and companions allowed. Abraham can attack immediately or we can do a bit of back-and-forth posting first; whatever you prefer. I will edit this to add in a link to the Battle Rolling!

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Messages In This Thread
you put a fever inside me - by Nymeria - 10-03-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Abraham - 10-08-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Random Event - 10-09-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Nymeria - 10-10-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Abraham - 10-11-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Nymeria - 10-17-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Random Event - 10-18-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Abraham - 11-07-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Blu - 11-28-2015, 11:13 AM