the Rift

A man on a mission, changing the vision [Aaron vs Parelia - Spar]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

TallSun had begun, and with it of course brought the task of sparring with those of the herd. I sigh with slight aggravation. I wanted to spar against the higher ups, like Kaj, Archibald or Ktulu. But no. For the second time I was put against one of the Masons. Parelia was her name, and I had gone against her before. I had not been focused or really ready to face her up on the heavenly field. So this time, I was choosing the place. Here, home. After all, if we were training to protect the Falls, why not spar right here so we would know the land better than those attacking?

Alanna moves at my side as we leave out of our sleeping place. My body is tense. I am ready to really go for it this time. No I won't be using all my hidden magic on the mare. After all, we are still family of sorts. But I won't be holding back this time either. The sun is steadily climbing in the sky as we draw to a halt. The falls are just to our north, the sound of the rushing waters loud. Alanna used her keen sense of hearing to listen out for anyone coming towards us. I did not want to be caught off guard.

Alert me of anything sound you hear. They could come from anywhere. I speak calmly into my bond's mind. She nods and begins to move about, listening and watching. Parelia would have the advantage this time, and I kind of like it that way. Made it more of a challenge for me to win. I would need the practice, and so would she if the time ever came. I just hope for the non-warriors sakes it would not. I have seen to much bloodshed in my few years between both Isilme and Helovia however to remain naive.

talk

Set in Hidden Falls at daybreak. Seasonal Spar
Intro post
Word Count - 317

image credits

@Parelia

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
A man on a mission, changing the vision [Aaron vs Parelia - Spar] - by Aaron - 10-05-2015, 01:51 PM