the Rift

[OPEN] !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol]

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
Ugh. Fine. The one with the strange language was saying she didn't understand. Aye, she had dumbed her language down, but it always sounded forced, unnatural.  Laedere's eyes lowered, shrinking back a little. Forever an alien in her own group that was meant to be her family. It is Zenobia who says that she found it understandable before agreeing with getting it started.

"Mine sincerest apologies," she whispered, ears flickering back and forth as Ardere kept trying to play with Zenobia. "Mineself shant intend to confuse…" her voice is uncertain, her brain moving at a hundred miles a minute trying to translate the words which came so naturally to her into something that was far more understandable for everyone else in the group. "Mineself will… attempt to speak in a more… understandable fashion," her voice is forced - breaking and pausing randomly as her brain clicks in place the connection. Should one look at her face they would see the wheels turning that tried to place the words with other ones.

As they descended down to the caves, Laedere peered around - taking in the many different paths which they could go towards. "Hath either of ye been… down in tis… set of caverns?" She pauses, trying to figure out which way to go before turning to the other two mares. "Which path would ye prefer?" Well, at the very least she would get to explore new lands today, even if she was pretty sure most still considered her to be an outcast - foreign in their lands.

@Zenobia @Shida
No need to tag me - I get alerts :D
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol] - by Laedere - 10-24-2015, 12:30 AM