[OPEN] !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

SHIDA
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done

"Although I guess you get used to it when your pa is more used to speaking in his native tongue Oh for fucks sakes, I think as I feel my ears once again slip towards my skull. So that's who this bitch is. Fire-balls' kid. Well woopdy fuckin' do. Is that the only reason she disagreed with me? So she could drop his name (or.er..his reference?)

Whatever. I don't give a dick who her daddy is. Although it's strange she's got such a hate hard-on for Ampere then, given how much time they spent together. 

"No need to apologize, I was just sayin'," I correct with a shrug of my robust shoulders. At my heels, Princess whines - still wanting to eat the floating fish - before running down into the caves. 

"Don't know, don't care-" I respond to her question - though, not wanting to stand around and talk about it, I start going down the left path. "This one seems good."

As I walk, I realize that ... I don't know how this is going to be helpful. We've got Gaucho's kid, who if she gets injured, will probably mean we're all in deep shit. We've got Shakespaere and her magical floating fish (blah blah blah, dolphins aren't fish, get over it), who seems like she's already seen some action (although those bandages look old? Like, girl, don't you know what healed means?); basically, if we actually see anything scary, I don't actually think we'll be much good to anyone.

"So.... ya'll fight any of those monster things?" I ask, almost rhetorically, because I"m pretty sure I didn't see them at the last one. But who knows, maybe they caught part 1 and 2. 

Image by the lovely dark! Table style by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol] - by Shida - 10-25-2015, 10:45 AM