the Rift

[OPEN] !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
The contrast between us mares was hard not to notice. I couldn't help but snort in amusement. Now this, this was going to be some fun shit. Even if we found nothing then this little band we had going on would definitely make for some interesting story to tell: a tale of three kickass females with ridiculous features. Something like that. I don't know.. thinking of cool titles on the spot just isn't happening today.

I shrugged at Laedere's question. To be honest, I had no flipping clue where I was. I only knew where the exit was because of the freaking light. This cave was not built for me, a creature of flight. I preferred the open airs.. not this claustrophobic death trap. Even though I willingly followed the golden mare further into this prison that could easily be my tomb, I really was beginning to regret being so eager to take a patrol. Gods. Of all the places to send a pegasus.

The wannabe gods who tried to take over Helovia were brought up and a sting of guilt struck my head. I hadn't been here in time for the three events. My family had been fighting, their lives potentially in danger, and I had been on some wild quest for.. I don't even know what I had been looking for anymore. "I've only just returned to Helovia, but I've been informed of the occurrences." Hardened steel formed in my eyes, although I was hardly aware. "Next one to come-" if there was a next one, "will get its ass kicked thrice as hard to make up for my absence."

I would step up to the role my mother left behind until she came back and protect my family. No. Matter. What. Not even a god will be able to stop me from defending my loved ones.

@Shida

ooc;// I'M SO LATE I'M SO SORRY it's been a rough few weeks
Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol] - by Zenobia - 11-16-2015, 03:52 AM