the Rift

[JUDGED] Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

Let's be clear. I am not here to prove to blue-tits that I can spar. I just ... you know. Wanna brush up on some stuff. Girl's gotta keep a little junk in her trunk, but let's face it, TallSun is upon us, and I am no where near bikini ready. So I'm just here to get my rumble-on. You know, kick some ass, take some names, then hustle on back to the Throat and rub my sweaty ass in Amp's face.

No biggie.

Only thing is...I don't really know what to do here. 

Looking around, all I see is fucking green. Oh look, a green tree. Oh look, that big-ass green maze. Oh look, some green ass plants. I look at Princess and roll my eyes. "Listen you, if you fucking burn my ass like you did fighting that croc-dick, we're gonna have a serious talk about where glue comes from." I don't actually mean that, but there's no harm putting the fear of God in him. 

"LET'S DO THIS THING." I yell, spinning not-so-nimbly on my haunches, and casting a bright blue stare around the Labyrinth. The sunlight sorta filters through the trees in a way that makes it seem like there's more movement than there is. Or maybe it's the sweat that's already dripping in my eyes from this stupid heat. 

I am definitely not here to prove anything. I am not trying to compensate for the fact that my whole family has just disappeared, or that my Da is probs a traitor, or that I have been appropriate by the stupid herd of flaming assholes who all have stupid wings and fire powers and big mouths. I'm just a girl looking to fight. Don't matter why.

SHIDA OPEN SPAR. Feel free to just attack her ass.
Setting: Green Labyrinth. Daylight - sunlight filtering through trees. Tallsun
Attack: 0.3
WC: 290

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 10-12-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 10-27-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 10-28-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 10-28-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 11-04-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 11-08-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 11-08-2015, 02:58 PM