[OPEN] The lightning in me strikes relentless

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

It was fortunate her patrol aligned with Megaera. She had been wanting to talk to the SunSpear since that damn meeting (if you could even call it that, more like a trial). She would have preferred to speak to the mare in private, in the familiarity of their home, but times were busy for all of them and she needed to grab the moment before it slipped by any further. 

So on able wings, Ampere swung in close to Megaera as the patrol carried them over the frozen north. She had been thinking the whole trip about what to say, about how she might be able to have the conversation while Cirrus and Cera kept themselves busy. Then again if he overheard, maybe it'd be fine - maybe it show Megaera what Ampere had felt during that catastrophe of a herd gathering. 

Blue gaze swept to her Sultana, not for the first time appraising the swollen sides she bore. Pregnant in a time like this? Ampere thought disapprovingly - how could she help fight against gods or aliens like that? Pushing that from her mind, Ampere cleared her throat.

"Megaera," she began. "We need to talk about some things." Her gaze flicked to Cera and Cirrus, still unsure she wanted them listening. "Cathun, and that, that meeting... if you would." Perhaps they could land while Cirrus and Cera carried on above, perhaps it didn't matter, but Ampere would have her words now regardless.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

@Megaera @Cera @Cirrus

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
The lightning in me strikes relentless - by Ampere - 10-14-2015, 02:54 PM