the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie

Ugh. What…what happened? Where, where am I?  Blue eyes opened as I awoke on the sandy shore of some island. How in the world did I even get here? Oh wait, that’s right. Memories of seeing some sort of congregation forming in the distance of the ocean filled my mind as I proceeded to get up. This congregation…I wanted to see what it was about, but I had to figure a way across the water so how did I…

There was a stallion and he…ran across the water? Yes I remember now. After seeing him run across the top of the water I decided to try it myself. Yeah…obviously that was a fail. Now here I was stranded upon some island that

Wait.

A noise tore through the boisterous silence of the shore. There was yelling and some bestial snarling. It just sounded peculiar and interesting at the same time. So of course I head towards the said sounds.

It didn’t take long for me to stumble upon the sight of another pegasus battling with what looked like some sort of orange and black feline. But what was falling from the beast? My eyes squinted as I tried to figure out what it was. Whatever it was, was black and liquidly. Nothing that I knew of. Curious I watched as the pair seemed to face off to each other. Then the beast manages to scratch the pegasus and a gasp escapes my lips. Then the pegasus seems to retaliate by throwing the beast away.

“YOU CAN DO ET! GET EM! SEND EM PACKING!”

My yelling echoes across the clearing just as other beings seem to start to come to the pegasus’ aid. But none of them seem to make it there before he does some sort of magic earth move that hurls boulders at the opposing beast. As he does so I take a few steps backwards out of surprise. Who in the world was that powerful? Granted magic was a new introduced aspect to me, but still there had to be limitations right?

With wide eyes I stood just in the distance of the battle that had just begun. No way was I experienced enough to even attempt to dance in there. So I decided I would just watch and cheer on those who I deemed good to cheer on.

"speech"

notes:: team earth god. Gali awakes finally on the island and stumbles upon the battle. Yells cheers to the earth god and decides it is best to stay on the sidelines.

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Galiel - 10-18-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM