the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
WINDOW SEAT TO CHAOS OVERLOAD

When the initial meet and greet had dissipated, Ampere made sure to make routine patrols to the new islands. She didn't trust that no battle would come, not when time and time again there had been one, when ever her god had been proven wrong.

She was glad she did.

She watched below as the Earth appeared suddenly, a tiger mauling his shoulder. Ampere's features fell into a hard line, but she made no move to descend yet, not until he'd thrown the beast. Ampere's heart still warred with her mind on which side she'd stand on today. She had considered it each and every time she'd come and gone from this place, by like the repeating route, so too did the argument spin in circles. She knew, she knew she could not fell him, and she suspected she would be one of the only ones fighting him. Thus far most of the rift horses seemed happy to be here, and the Moon was really the only one that had earned so much of Helovia's wrath (and even then she'd had those praising her). Although she could not say for sure, the Earth seemed to be one of the more beloved of the gods, if all his doting worshipers from before were anything to gauge. Would going against him turn Isopia and others against her? Did it matter?

She grit her teeth, cutting down on her right wing in a rapid descending maneuver.

Her heart hammered in her chest, and her thoughts whirled faster than ever. DECIDE! she screamed at herself, unable to take the indecision any more. Recklessly she forced herself to choose, and as her wings snapped open to carry her just above the earth and towards the fray, she'd made her choice.

With all the vicious energy she'd pent up Ampere threw out her magic towards Loretta, attempting to block the bond between her and Archibald as he used his damn dog in the fight (again). She veered around the fighting gods, and mortals, not selecting any prominent side, just fighting for her heart and the souls of those eternally doomed.

The Earth wanted to deliver more bonds to Helovia? Ampere decided she would rip them away, and that little by little, she would defeat him that way.

A M P E R E

darya87.deviantart.com

TEAM AMPERE

Tries to silence @Archibald 's bond with Loretta.
:: [ Magic: DarkxLight | ability to block the bond between a companion and character temporarily ]
:: [ Restrictions | emotional and verbal silence lasts for 2 consecutive threads outside of battle and one whole post in battle ]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ampere - 10-18-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM