the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>

in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I almost believed that there wasn't going to be another fight. Almost. But, just like with the Sun God, right when we thought everything could possibly be peaceful something sinister came through the portal. My ears were flat against my head as I stared at the tiger and my heart hammered against my ribs as it came forward. For whatever reason this one scared me more than the bear, the wolf, and the crocodile. All around me there were horses throwing themselves into battle, Archibald being the first, then Ampere, and even Dragomir. I watched him as he ran off to the mare that had been in the Threshold when he came back and I swear it wasn't jealousy that made my stomach turn like it did right then.

With a snort I looked back at the tiger that stalked forward and I threw myself into the battle like I had the other three. I'd been pretty successful keeping to the ground while others took to the sky. In the last battle I'd gouged out the crocodile god's eye and even though I hated the feeling of stabbing someone (even these gods) I knew what I had to do. I was wary of the teeth and claws that the tiger god had, though. They seemed to be far sharper and more deadly than the wolf, and cats seemed be much more agile than bears and crocodiles.

I wasn't brave enough (or stupid enough) to attack the tiger head on, so I opted to try and take out the tiger's hind right leg. I angled my horn to try to stab through flesh and muscle and I hoped that if I managed to I would hit an artery or a vein. At the same time I tried to slam my hooves down on the tiger's back paw and hoped that I would break something down there because a broken paw would slow it down, right?

"."

Image Credits

TEAM EARTH GOD!
tries to stab the tiger's back right leg and also tries to stomp on its paw

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ranjiri - 10-19-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM