the Rift

Test your mettle

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
With a fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene

The lack of a fight on the Riptide Isles left Ampere restless and with many disorganized emotions she needed to sort through. Patrols and flight only did so much, she needed a fight. So it was she woke with the dawn, carefully watching it's track on the horizon as its first golden glow pierced over the heavens and flitted upon the earth. The sands seemed to glow with it.

Nodding in approval Ampere took to her wings, stretching them out and shaking the sleep from her body with sharp twists and turns. Excitedly she unleashed a challenging whistle, summoning anyone who would be up for a spar. She had just enough time to fit one in before patrol, and though she'd take anyone, she hoped to see one of her warriors picking up their duties - especially at this hour. If anyone was smart though, this was the ideal time given the season. Though the heat never fully went away in the Throat during Tallsun, this was one of the coldest periods, and with the comfortable air came a mild breeze. Grinning, Ampere circled the arena.

As the dawn shifted to a more crimson hue, the metal brambles and trees of the arena glinted with an almost deadly allure. In anticipation, Ampere landed among the sands within, wings loose and ready while her legs continued to keep her in motion.

"C'mon then, let's have a little bit of pre-breakfast battle."

Spar int he Dragons' Throat arena, right with dawn during Tallsun. Not too insufferable of heat and mild wind, but very bright rising sun to the east. Open to anyone in the Throat! Normal timeline, companions and magic okay by me.

I would love to do a teaching spar if anyone's up for it :D

A M P E R E
DREAMING OF _R E V E L R Y

bronzehalo.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Test your mettle - by Ampere - 10-18-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Test your mettle - by Nephele - 10-19-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Test your mettle - by Ampere - 11-07-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Test your mettle - by Nephele - 11-27-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Test your mettle - by Ampere - 11-28-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Test your mettle - by Blu - 12-19-2015, 07:33 PM