the Rift

Fortify & Conquer

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

If you could say that the feelings in both corporals where the same, you would be absolutely correct. No one showed. No one but the Haruspex, who this wasn't for anyways. Rage coursed through my black body, clouding my mind, and hardening the already cold look in my eyes.

My fellow corporal turns to me, and I to her. Ridiculous. She says, and I nod in agreement. I am far to incensed to speak at this moment, so I allow her to do the talking. Not a single soldier shows their face. Not even our General will grace us with his presence. Only our Haruspex shows to hear our words, and he is not the one who needs to hear them the most. No, he isn't. But he is better than no one. 

Ki'irha then turns to the painted Haruspex, exchanging words with him, apologizing for her words, and disappointment. I look him over, eyes searching. He was loyal. I saw him everywhere, doing his best. "It is a shame that we do not have one as loyal as you in our ranks. You could have made a fine soldier." They are the first words to come from my mouth in the last few moments, and despite the bitter tone, they ring with the truth of my thoughts and the slight regret that he had passed up on being a soldier himself. Ki'irha speaks once more, and my attention is instantly returned to her. 

Black harks are perked forward to catch her words, two toned face nodding every once in awhile to something I agreed with.  "Yes, I agree that there is something to be done. After this is over I intend to track our soldiers down. It is time we implement some discipline. As for our general, I suppose he must have gone. His face has been noticed missing for some time now. The future of our military rests in our hands. If I can, I will see if our leads would do spars with us. As for suggestions, a fitting punishment for the blatant disrespect shown here today should be to help with any of the weavers on going projects. I will speak with him, but I am sure he is always in need of backs to break." I nod at Ki'irha, as she explains that she will choose Ashamin to spar with this time. I nod shortly to her. I understood perfectly. 

"I will take you on another time. Give you time to rest after your spar with Ashamin, and I look forward to it. Until next time, you two." 

There was no one else coming, and I wasn't keen on staying while I had asses to kick. I nod curtly to them both as Ki'irha and Ashamin move off to begin, and I turn and move out, body swinging as I picked up a trot towards the center of the Basin. God help the soldier I run into.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Ki'irha @Ashamin
Words;;
Notes;; Sialia is off to find Caleb and to get mad at him :D

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Fortify & Conquer - by Ki'irha - 11-03-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Fortify & Conquer - by Sialia - 11-04-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Fortify & Conquer - by Ashamin - 11-06-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Fortify & Conquer - by Ki'irha - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM