the Rift

[OPEN] half of me has gone away (any god)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The decision. It had been lingering in the back of her mind but she never thought she would get the guts to go back after her come to Jesus meeting with the God of Earth. To ask for this gift anyways seemed stupid, if only she had been stronger in the first place she wouldn’t be in this situation. Edgar, fortunately, gave some legitimate advice. On one hand, the scar had made her stronger. She had learned to take things for stride, and to be respectful. Even if the wound was no fault of her own, she had gained to respect for those who had disabilities. Rasta was a mare she had met who was completely blind, and Elsa couldn’t even imagine. One eye missing was already hard enough. 

She debated over this for a few nights, listening to the whispers of the wind as if it would help. Should she play roulette at the Veins? What if they sent her away? That would tear away at her confidence she was slowly gaining back. Edgar prodded in the back of her mind, offering his support. The problem wasn’t if she wanted the eye back, because she always had. But if she got it back, would it change her? Would it ruin her morals? It was as if getting the eye back was a sin, and all that sight would do was double the amount of horrors she encountered.

But yet it would allow her to experience double the joy. She could fully see the frolicking, and the full painting of life that was presented before her. There was a possibility that all along she had been trapped on the dark side of the painting. Maybe she was staring at Icarus and it was time to move on from him.

With a determined huff she flew off. Even Edgar was unprepared for her flight. By the time she was working her way to the veins, Edgar had barely gotten off the branch. To Edgar, she seemed to move faster and faster. He could feel her heart rate accelerating the closer that they got. He sincerely hoped the Gods were in a good mood. If not, he’d have to kick some ascended god ass. Even if it costed him his life, he needed to emotionally shield the woman he followed.

As the pair hit the ground, Elsa huffed nervously. Edgar landed atop her head, sitting rigid and aware. There was no telling how this interaction would go, or even which god would come. Heck, they may not come at all. Tentatively Elsa stepped forward, and declared her want. ”I come seeking my sight.” Then she fell quiet. Please listen…

@Mythical Request

Elsa comes looking for her sight, using VoTG from my prize list. :)

"talk" 
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-18-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-24-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Blu - 01-03-2016, 05:00 PM